Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like to get more oral lovin and my partner has indicated that I am very salty so I would like to make some changes that will actually work. I am sure some will say "just eat less salt" but I am really not sure where I could cut it from. I don't think I eat that much salt.

I have read a lot of jibborish online so looking to hear from maybe some women that have experience here in differences in diet and taste. Also maybe some things to beware of or stay away from.

As well, I would really like to know how long it takes for food items to make a difference in the taste?

I really want to make her experience better.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Pineapple and pineapple juice will definitely improve the taste (I always make it a point to let my wife know when I have eaten pineapple!!). Also, alcohol and foods like asparagus have a negative effect on the taste.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
You know what's sad? My husband eats/drinks the things that are supposed to make it taste better, doesn't consume the things that give it a bad taste... and nine of it works for him. None. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh man, I was just about to head down and get zinc and selenium supplements. I think I was needing zinc for something else anyway though. Maybe I can get my partner to participate in some experimentation!!:smthumbup: You know, in the name of science.

She said I am always super salty, like eating raw salt. I am not sure if my target is to eat stuff to make it "sweeter", or if there is a way to reduce the saltiness.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good point!!! So why is pineapple the way to go? The amount of sugar in it? We make smoothies a LOT but the issue here is she likes to just spring these services on me and it seems I may need 12-24hrs to be "at my best". I am really not sure how to remedy this. We drink coffee at times. I drink whiskey 3-4x/week. I would happily not do that for a couple days to get "my reward".

·
Registered
425 Posts
Stay away from Asparagus... Far, far away.

Is there anything you can do in your diet to dull that bleachy, chlorine smell from semen?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
as others have said pineapple. as for salt, many of the prepared foods have a bunch of salt in them already so if you sprinkle on more, it is easy to get way more than you need.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
You won't be able to do much about the salt. Our bodies are full of it and you will croak without it. But the pineapple routine does work.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Eat more fruit.. =)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Your partner may detect too much salt in everything if she is dehydrated. That could happen for various reasons. You could taste your own semen to see if you agree with her! I'm only half kidding about that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.