Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
581 - 584 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
39,732 Posts
Yes, she claimed she had nothing for her out where we live, except for her children. It kind of took me though a little aback when she said HE wanted a child with her, not for the reason of an emotional aspect, but that she would abandon her children to make another child with this dude!!! I just don't know....Or care, well, I care for the childrens sake, but not for mine, but an absent loose cannon is never really a bad thing is it not?
DD24 knows a girl her age who's cheated on every guy she's been with. She fully admitted to DD that she's a mean girl, and proud of it. When she hooked her OM, who was buying her diamonds and BMWs, she offered to 'give' her then-husband their two kids, because she wanted 'new' kids with her OM (now her husband - who she's already cheated on twice). She ended up keeping her kids along with the new one, but only because people gave her so much sh*t about it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #582
DD24 knows a girl her age who's cheated on every guy she's been with. She fully admitted to DD that she's a mean girl, and proud of it. When she hooked her OM, who was buying her diamonds and BMWs, she offered to 'give' her then-husband their two kids, because she wanted 'new' kids with her OM (now her husband - who she's already cheated on twice). She ended up keeping her kids along with the new one, but only because people gave her so much sh*t about it.
This is something that does draw concern, so preparations have been made to counter any false images of the " Wrongfully" accused being ousted as a bad parent if push comes to shove. I am counting on the fact that her behavior and parental laziness of yore will still exist. Not to say I want her to intentionally be a bad parent or otherwise ineffective one, but I do not feel like spending the next 11 years locked in a court battle with a loon.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #583
Good for you my sharp witted friend!

It looks like you were successfully dooped into marrying a lizard!

Her behavior is definitely sub-human.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hi Conan, long time no chat lol.

The unfortunate aspect of any relationship is that we simply do not know who they are until we DO know. I may have been duped, but it was my own fault for doing so and allowing it to last as long as it did.

But here lies an opportunity to learn a very hard lesson, and one session is more than enough for me to be taught.

581 - 584 of 584 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.