Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of the hot button topics, lets get down and dirty... yes Pandemic poop is a real thing. According to some recent research done at UMass, gastroenterologist, Jean Marie-Houghton says some of us may be experiencing differences in our number 2 habits and the consistency of the excrement.

So, if you feel like your poop or toileting habits has changed since being lockdown in place, you are not just imagining it.

On another note, waste water microbiologist have been able to isolate SARS-CoV-2 at sewer plants. This may be a great monitoring source and a way to figure out where the virus is and is not.

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
My poops have gotten a lot bigger. In fact, I'll say to myself, try not to east such fibrous food. quite often, I'll go 2 to 3 times a day.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I thought I detected a faint odor when I went a few days ago but it turns out the dog had farted in the other room.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah I'll tell you what's changed.. You can find freaking toilet paper anywhere that's what's changed.. Will that and people of lost or bloodied mines, thinking that you can actually locked down an entire world economy because somebody might get sick.. Crazy crazy **** out there

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
Poop is what most cancer patients contemplate because diarrhea is a common side effect of the drug. I carry keopectate tables in my purse because well, you know .......

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
You should apply for federal grants to analyze that poop. I doubt state agencies are equipped well enough to handle poop.

I don’t like handling it either so try and pawn that off to the feds.

·
Premium Member
24,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You should apply for federal grants to analyze that poop. I doubt state agencies are equipped well enough to handle poop.

I don’t like handling it either so try and pawn that off to the feds.
We already have in place folks who regularly test poop for possible enteric outbreaks. This is just one more duty to place on those folks to help monitor locales.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts