Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been with the love of my life for 7 yrs we been married for 2yrs and we have 3 kids as of late my wife been a lot and get off work late to so I be at home bored with no one to
So I recent exchanges numbers with another because I have no one to talk to so my warned me that if I do that she will leave me now I understand her reason and with our past
History I haven't always been perfect but since we got married I have done nothing wrong I love this women I couldn't imagine doing anything wrong to her so with that been said she
Walked passed me the other day and seen me txt her and amused I was back to my old ways she demanded for a divorce now I know I was wrong but I can't lose her should I let it burn or fight
Because I refuse to walk away
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I been with the love of my life for 7 yrs we been married for 2yrs and we have 3 kids as of late my wife been a lot and get off work late to so I be at home bored with no one to
So I recent exchanges numbers with another because I have no one to talk to so my warned me that if I do that she will leave me now I understand her reason and with our past
History I haven't always been perfect but since we got married I have done nothing wrong I love this women I couldn't imagine doing anything wrong to her so with that been said she
Walked passed me the other day and seen me txt her and amused I was back to my old ways she demanded for a divorce now I know I was wrong but I can't lose her should I let it burn or fight
Because I refuse to walk away
Posted via Mobile Device
Stop copping out. Own up to your sh!t.

Be a better man. Be a better husband to your wife.
That is, if she truly is the love of your life.

And if so, why in the hell are you exchanging numbers with others?

Most importantly, why would she want to be married to someone with such disregard for her marital boundaries?

Find something more productive to do with your free time... something positive for your family.
Only you can decide if you should "let it burn"... although if you keep up this behavior, she may just be the one burning things.

·
Registered
589 Posts
If yor wife is the love of your life, why are you giving other women your attention. You should not be befriending women, you should not be testing women.
You say you haven't done anything wrong since you married 2 years ago.....other than the obvious wrong in texting women now...what is the history, what have you done in the past that caused her to not trust you?
She may have reached her limit. She is working ...a lot according to you, has three children to care for....and you are bored. It doesn't sound like she has time to keep you entertained. So maybe she's ready to let you go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.