Talk About Marriage banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
a female orgasm has a lot of moving parts! My wife does enjoy (or won’t relax enough to enjoy) oral. So after our foreplay she wants me to finish first, and I usually do. Then it’s a team effort for her! My fingers, encouraging words, teasing, her bullet, and the smells of what we just did, the fluids sure help, and still there is no guarantee! No time frame, we continue until we have success, or she cannot take any more. I don’t give up on her, Even if my hand is numb and my fingers throb, the moment of her orgasm is worth the effort! We have a 98% success rate I’d say!
Well you sound like a man with a happy wife!

·
Registered
44 Posts
dude. 😍 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
My man shes worth it! It can take 10 minutes or more, but when I hear her say “oh Brian don’t stop” and her belly tightens, she groans a deep guttural moan, and she about injures my “come higher” finger and wow, I try to prolong her orgasm as long as possible by gently massaging her front wall with a gentle fingertip until she gets so sensitive that I know we’re finished!

·
Registered
511 Posts
My man shes worth it! It can take 10 minutes or more, but when I hear her say “oh Brian don’t stop” and her belly tightens, she groans a deep guttural moan, and she about injures my “come higher” finger and wow, I try to prolong her orgasm as long as possible by gently massaging her front wall with a gentle fingertip until she gets so sensitive that I know we’re finished!
well I’m not a fellow bro lol. I’m just a widow hoping for a next chapter who will make half that effort for me. 😆😍

cheers to you and your wife! Bravo!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank you! well she is post-menopausal, soooo I’ve gotta be a patient husband! Our encounters are infrequent, so I make sure I’m a giving patient lover and attend to her
needs! I study her, what she likes, what feels good to her, whisper special things I know she thinks are “hot” (most of those will never really happen)! ;). I truly love giving oral, but it does nothing for her, so I have a routine and skill set based on what gets her off! I promised her “anything” and I have a few advanced ideas to spice things up if she’s bored. but we kinda gravitate back to tried and true techniques we know work!

·
Registered
44 Posts
well I’m not a fellow bro lol. I’m just a widow hoping for a next chapter who will make half that effort for me. 😆😍

cheers to you and your wife! Bravo!
oh my apology! Bullfrog is gender neutral and I assumed wrong!

I aim to please, and the best lover is an unselfish lover. I would be happy to provide Colleen an orgasm and that’s it. I take satisfaction in her satisfaction. But….she wants me to equally enjoy myself also. I’m lucky at my age to have a strong libido and functioning body, but life and time and menopause have robbed some of her mojo and enthusiasm for intimacy

I would try any special trick that excites my lady! We’ve discussed a few shared “hot” ideas, but until we bravely explore those, I’d say our lovemaking is very simple and vanilla, yet very pleasure packed!

I appreciate you reaching out! Contact me any time!

·
Registered
44 Posts
colleen had some VERY risqué almost scary ideas she wanted us to try (and I was interested in having my horizons broadened too). but a surgery and menopause kinda stole her sexual mojo, and we’re a little older now, not as anxious to be seen undressed at our age! So we have a simple yet effective routine, and I try not to beg or complain if sex isnt as frequent as I would like. I wait for her to be “in the mood”. Patience is king! She’s the queen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Your husband is an idiot, or just selfish and lazy.

My wife has never (and I'm pretty confident that she will never) orgasmed from anything being inserted. Even with foreplay it can take up to an hour, and even then sometimes it just won't happen. I'm not saying that last part is "normal" but being unable to orgasm from PIV absolutely is normal.
Thank you he has had me crying thinking something was actually wrong with me I am lucky to have intercourse 1_3 a month. I feel I can't even touch myself thinking something is wrong. But being attracted or not sati
a female orgasm has a lot of moving parts! My wife doesn’t enjoy (or won’t relax enough to enjoy) oral. So after our foreplay she wants me to finish first, and I usually do. Then it’s a team effort for her! My fingers, encouraging words, teasing, her bullet, and the smells of what we just did, the fluids sure help, and still there is no guarantee! No time frame, we continue until we have success, or she cannot take any more. I don’t give up on her, Even if my hand is numb and my fingers throb, the moment of her orgasm is worth the effort! We have a 98% success rate I’d say!
My husband thinks one kiss and move down it's good enough foreplay then he think that is I can't have one in 3min her after like he doesn't know how to rub my vagina then I have to finish myself. See we been together 20+ years he was never like that he always enjoyed me. He has cheated on me numerous times even to flirting right in front me. I've time I over heard hi talking to his dad about want to **** this old lady legs off.. that actually tore me up then he went to strip club no I don't mind but spent 500 on private booth but nothing supposedly happened. I don't believe it not even for a sec

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Thank you he has had me crying thinking something was actually wrong with me I am lucky to have intercourse 1_3 a month. I feel I can't even touch myself thinking something is wrong. But being attracted or not sati
My husband thinks one kiss and move down it's good enough foreplay then he think that is I can't have one in 3min her after like he doesn't know how to rub my vagina then I have to finish myself. See we been together 20+ years he was never like that he always enjoyed me. He has cheated on me numerous times even to flirting right in front me. I've time I over heard hi talking to his dad about want to **** this old lady legs off.. that actually tore me up then he went to strip club no I don't mind but spent 500 on private booth but nothing supposedly happened. I don't believe it not even for a sec
Sorry, but you are a convenience for him. He does not value or appreciate you. Do you want to live the rest of your life that way?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Sorry, but you are a convenience for him. He does not value or appreciate you. Do you want to live the rest of your life that way?
I agree, something has been wrong obviously for a long time. The only thing I’d like to say is,if you’re an older woman, don’t think you’d be alone forever if you break things off. At the same time, most marriages are worth a try to save through counseling but it can’t be just you trying.

Iwas In a similar position with my husband the last 8 months of our relationship or so. He would be offended once in a while realizing I was into it. What do you expect? No care not attention, simply a hole to put it in? Yeah we women love that.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Pretty much the same for me, although foreplay isn't always necessary if my mood is right. Receiving oral is probably my least favourite activity, it doesn't do much for me at all.
I love oral for foreplay. I've really tried to O from it but I feel my lady parts get overstimulated and I can't go over the edge. A little bit of oral, then PIV and I'm good 👍

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thank you! well she is post-menopausal, soooo I’ve gotta be a patient husband! Our encounters are infrequent, so I make sure I’m a giving patient lover and attend to her
needs! I study her, what she likes, what feels good to her, whisper special things I know she thinks are “hot” (most of those will never really happen)! ;). I truly love giving oral, but it does nothing for her, so I have a routine and skill set based on what gets her off! I promised her “anything” and I have a few advanced ideas to spice things up if she’s bored. but we kinda gravitate back to tried and true techniques we know work!
Why do you need to orgasm first? I am just curious as I prefer for her to have 5-10 before I want to. I think for me, after my own release, I do not enjoy watching her orgasm as much.....

·
Registered
10,460 Posts
I have no idea. Ive asked many times, made drama, said i would find a fvck buddy, said i would leave him, but nothing worked.

But i can give you his number, maybe he will tell another man whats wrong.

If you call ask him why he doesnt finger either 😂😂😂😂😂

Jokes apart, i have no idea why.
I hear you. I hope it changes for you at some point. 👍

To not have oral in our sexual tool box is foreign to W and I. So I accept and respect others can be different but truly cannot understand it.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
I'd say that of the two parties involved here...you are NOT the one with a problem!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sex is so much about the head space and where a person head is at. Too many times most ppl (either sex) can't let go or release themselves into letting go and relaxing. That is where I think the biggest hang ups are and what stops most from enjoying every event and throughout it's duration. If we could always relax or get out of our own heads, we'd all be better off. In recent years I've been reading up on benifits of a small dose of Maryjane or Psilocybin and how it can assist with this. Will be interesting to see the science behind as time progress and acceptance grows.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts