Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Ive heard that going down on women after sex can provide an incredible orgasm. I'm curious if thats true and if you've done it how was it approached. As for cum, not an issue, it doesnt bother me to taste it and she prefers it if i cum on her not in her. Thoughts.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Creampieing? Maybe...depending on certain aspects.

Haven't tried it myself because my wife is the type that's done when its over, but I would have no problem trying it myself.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Depends on the timing and if I am still in the mood. Sometimes when you are done, you are done.

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have done this with my wife several times and she really seems to enjoy it. I think the key is to "dive in" as soon as possible after finishing, while her senses are still heightened. My wife has had some pretty strong orgasms when we do this, so it's a great way to help her finish if she was unable to during sex.

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Never done it after, but we do the queening thing.

Normally, not always as we like to mix it up a bit, she does cowgirl for 4 or 5 minutes and then sldies up my body while I am still on my back and pushes her ***** into my face, her muskiness after riding me for a few minutes is indescribable.
I help by holding her up with my arms to stop her legs getting tired. It's very good for her because she can direct things more.

Reactions: olwhatsisname

·
Banned
296 Posts
I've done this a few times right after having an orgasm and the mrs had enjoyed a lot !! Probably a combination of her slickness and my semen in her but she's told me that it's more of the naughtiness that im lapping up my own semen out of her ????

·
Registered
57 Posts
See now this is the perfect example of why this forum is so good- I never knew this! I will definitely try this soon but I guess this really brings up the subject of men tasting their own cum. I have forced it a few times in my life just to try it and was never able to really get into it. It would make cleanup so much easier all These years after a quick spank but no matter how hard I want to try the moment the juices flow my brain says no way in hell.

So if I do try this, what am I to expect? Do the man juices go really deep and stay there or am I having to deal with this and just take the plunge? If it means having my wife encounter a mind blowing O one more time- I am willing to try.

Great question today.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think it really depends on how long it's been since your last orgasm, and which position you are using to go down on her. You'll definitely taste more if she is on top in a 69 type position than you will with her on her back. As far as the taste, I've never really been bothered by it. The mixture of her taste and mine mixed together really haven't been too offensive. I think part of it is that It is a huge turn on for me, knowing that i'm giving her pleasure in that way.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Would love to hear other opining on this. Tasting your own load is going to be a real mental barrier for me so how you get around this or positions that lesson this would be helpful.

·
Registered
16,640 Posts
Absolutely love performing uninhibited oral on her in most any shape, form, or fashion. But if she asked for it afterward, I'd try to acquiese but, in all honesty, I would have to get over being somewhat aversive to it. But I would at least give it a try!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am fairly new to this forum but has the whole issue of men liking or at least accepting the taste of their own cum. As I have said, was always open to it but the brain just prevents it. But this idea right after PiV sounds like a way to focus elsewhere...just not sure. Might try this evening,

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I have done this with my wife several times and she really seems to enjoy it. I think the key is to "dive in" as soon as possible after finishing, while her senses are still heightened. My wife has had some pretty strong orgasms when we do this, so it's a great way to help her finish if she was unable to during sex.
:iagree:

It does not happen often with us because she is usually faster to orgasm than I am, but the the times I have done this have been awesome!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I agree man. Had a girlfriend in college that gave me an incredible hummer during the days that sex was just perfect. So I shot a huge load into her mouth and was so proud of myself on how much I felt com out. Then she looked up at me with this huge grin on her face and her index finger doing the cum hither (pun intended). Well you know what she wanted and since I was young and ****y I abliged. She gave me a huge French kiss and in on motion she shifted my entire load right into my mouth.... All I could do was accept her "gift" and swallow it like a man. Was my last experience doing that.... Being 19 and horny will make you do lots of things you may not do today!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Never done it after, but we do the queening thing.

Normally, not always as we like to mix it up a bit, she does cowgirl for 4 or 5 minutes and then sldies up my body while I am still on my back and pushes her ***** into my face, her muskiness after riding me for a few minutes is indescribable.
I help by holding her up with my arms to stop her legs getting tired. It's very good for her because she can direct things more.
Queening?? ::scratchhead:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I am fairly new to this forum but has the whole issue of men liking or at least accepting the taste of their own cum. As I have said, was always open to it but the brain just prevents it. But this idea right after PiV sounds like a way to focus elsewhere...just not sure. Might try this evening,
Youre thinking too much. Enjoy the moment.

Reactions: RClawson

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
For a woman.... it's awesome.... beyond awesome. Partly because you are still being sexual after the "final act"... partly because you are willing to taste your own stuff, and partly because we are still all turned on and any extra stuff is going to feel awesome.

I'm thinking the taste shouldn't be bad. Women give men oral after PIV, sometimes just tasting their own juices.... sometimes after the juices are all mixed together... neither is awful.

I think I should have said "SOME women" do that. I've read that some don't????

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.