Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Nightmare Before Christmas!

I was watching it when my daughter was 1 year old. She loved it, and now, 12 years later, she loves ANYTHING that Tim Burton makes.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Texas chainsaw massacre and Halloween are traditional for this time of year. Watched halloween last night, michael myers gives me the creeps. Empty a gun in him and the F*cker keeps getting back up. Every pop and creak in the house woke me up last night.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
George A. Romero's 1968 version of "Night of the Living Dead"

Then "Young Frankenstein" for fun.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Does anyone remember "Night of The Scarecrow?" I don't know why, but it gave me the creeps.

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone remember "Night of The Scarecrow?" I don't know why, but it gave me the creeps.
Was that the one where the mentally challenged guy would dress as a scarecrow at night and kill all those who made fun of him?

·
Registered
226 Posts
What hump? - is a running joke with my mom.

but nightmare before christmas is amazing. actually anything tim burton does is amazing! Frankenweenie was sooo good!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Was that the one where the mentally challenged guy would dress as a scarecrow at night and kill all those who made fun of him?
No, that's the one when the mentally challenged guy (Bubba) was accused of killing a little girl, so the town vigilantes shot him when he tried to hide in a scarecrow getup in a field. His ghost comes back and kills them. He pushed one of the guys into a wood chipper!

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, that's the one when the mentally challenged guy (Bubba) was accused of killing a little girl, so the town vigilantes shot him when he tried to hide in a scarecrow getup in a field. His ghost comes back and kills them. He pushed one of the guys into a wood chipper!
Yessssss that's the one, and I haven't seen that movie in about 20 years but it is a pretty damn scary flick from what I remember!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I love sleepy hollow and Sweeney Todd's.

I like watching frighteners I would say nightmare before Christmas but my kids love it so much, they literally wore out the disk.

Oh wizard of oz. when I was little network would only show it between halloween and thanksgiving.

Not a big fan of horror and gore. I think one year we just watched all of our martial arts movies. This year maybe our super hero flicks.

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I used to watch all the horror flicks year round when I was younger, but as of about 10-11 years ago I stopped because I'm always having nightmares that someone is trying to kill me already without those movies!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I used to watch all the horror flicks year round when I was younger, but as of about 10-11 years ago I stopped because I'm always having nightmares that someone is trying to kill me already without those movies!

I just had this conversation last night with someone about scary movies. I astro plane so I have been on the receiving end of being killed numerous ways. So I don't really care for watching people get killed for fake.

I've seen my fair share, but it's not really something I like watching. I'm just weird.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I like to watch a lot of the old movies like House On Haunted Hill,Homicidal,The Last Man On Earth,and The Fall Of The House Of Usher.

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't know if anyone remembers this one but when I was younger "Creature from the black lagoon" used to scare the pants off me!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not to repeat with some others posted.... but I will lol

The Nightmare before Christmas, The Fall Of The House Of Usher, its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (ok not a movie) A Nightmare on Elmstreet... way too many movies to mention. I cannot pick a favorite.

Who remembers, Sleepaway Camp?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.