Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last 2 weeks have been amazingly bad (full of negative people, idk maybe I magnetize them..) for me (family issues if you ask) so I thought it would be nice if all happy people in this forum share some positive "vibes", ideas, pictures, videos, texts and LOVE to anyone who's been unhappy, sad or depressed lately. Please make me/us alive again :puppy:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm happy despite all the marital discord I've been through (and am still going through). It has forced me to look within to evaluate what I am contributing to the problems. As a result, I've been forced to make meaningful changes in the way I act and treat others. My wife is still uncertain that I've changed, but I am convinced that the recent changes I've made are permanent. I can already see a great improvement in my relationships with my sons, parents, in-laws, and friends. I've become a better man. There's no guarantee that it will save my marriage, but I know that I am more kind, patient, loving, tolerant, tactful, etc. No one can change the past, but learning from it always bears fruit that will make your future brighter. Surviving a rough patch in a marriage will help you grow, if you learn why the discord occurred and make meaningful changes.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Today I witnessed three random citizens pick up trash from the sidewalk and go out of their way to dispose of it properly. It almost made me feel like wanting to pick up some dirty garbage off the ground, but then I realized the city hires college kids to go around all summer and do this so I didn't want them to lose their summer employment.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Today I witnessed three random citizens pick up trash from the sidewalk and go out of their way to dispose of it properly. It almost made me feel like wanting to pick up some dirty garbage off the ground, but then I realized the city hires college kids to go around all summer and do this so I didn't want them to lose their summer employment.
LOL. I know the feeling.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
I absolutely love " happy threads!."

So I will like to share this youtube link with anyone who sometimes get thrown down by their circumstances.

I have come to realize that the human mind is AWESOME!
The same mind that can conceptualize mental images of love that gives us warm feelings ,is the same mind that can perceive deception and bring in the cold feelings of hate ,loneliness and sadness.

But then its the same mind that can make us do amazing feats .
It can create ideas that can help takes us into the deepest parts of the oceans ,to outer space or into the nucleus of a living cell.

In short, no matter how you look at it,
People are awesome!
Here's the vids I look at to celebrate the beauty of life and he power of the mind.

People Are Awesome * best of (HD*)

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME *best of* (HD) - YouTube

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'm happy at the moment, despite having a sick daughter & husband. I did tell my husband if he gets any sicker he will have used his entire quota of sympathy for the year, so be careful!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I absolutely love " happy threads!."

So I will like to share this youtube link with anyone who sometimes get thrown down by their circumstances.

I have come to realize that the human mind is AWESOME!
The same mind that can conceptualize mental images of love that gives us warm feelings ,is the same mind that can perceive deception and bring in the cold feelings of hate ,loneliness and sadness.

But then its the same mind that can make us do amazing feats .
It can create ideas that can help takes us into the deepest parts of the oceans ,to outer space or into the nucleus of a living cell.

In short, no matter how you look at it,
People are awesome!
Here's the vids I look at to celebrate the beauty of life and he power of the mind.

People Are Awesome * best of (HD*)

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME *best of* (HD) - YouTube

Hope this helps!
MORE MORE.. MORE! :smthumbup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm happy with life at the moment. Birthday coming up, and considering what I did for her I'm hoping the wife will make it a good one! Holiday in the Maldives coming up to celebrate an anniversary. But best of all we've decided to try for first kid while we're over there :)

·
Registered
10,162 Posts
Last 2 weeks have been amazingly bad (full of negative people, idk maybe I magnetize them..) for me (family issues if you ask) so I thought it would be nice if all happy people in this forum share some positive "vibes", ideas, pictures, videos, texts and LOVE to anyone who's been unhappy, sad or depressed lately. Please make me/us alive again :puppy:
Come here......it's the 'Social Spot' of TAM. You'll love it!! :)

The Social Spot

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.