Talk About Marriage banner

501 - 505 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It hurts. Especially if there are kids involved. in your case there's not. You'll realize soon this is a blessing.

At this moment, pray. We can't understand ourselves, only He can. Don't try to make sense of it. it won't make sense right now.

Deep breaths. I've been there. Pray.
It'll go away. you are mourning. this is normal. you are human.
I guarantee you tomorrow will be better.
There are things you have to do to make it better, though.
You've come a long way. Hang in there for you and your daughter's sake.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
Thank you @DoctorManhattan

I’ve been praying but I don’t know if I’m asking for the right things.

I guess I’m shocked that he actually left and even though it’s not right that I’m thinking this I want him to fight for me and our relationship. It’s like now that he has his own place and his daughters are coming he’s good to go. That hurts.

Of course he was so good before. This is what I’m holding onto. Because I saw him sober for almost a month.

I wonder if being sober for 40 days including his kids coming that he’ll never drink again. And then what? I feel like I screwed up and didn’t give a chance and all of that. It’s what or thinking I know. But they’re my thoughts and I think that’s what I’m holding onto too.

This goes back to what if he changes and all that from a long time ago. Slim chance I’m sure but just my thoughts.

I just need reassurance again that I did the right thing after seeing him sober. Because again that’s what I’m holding onto.

Yes so good trae we don’t have children together. I can’t imagine how much worse this would be!

So just need a reminder and strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

501 - 505 of 505 Posts