Talk About Marriage banner

361 - 363 of 363 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,734 Posts
When we let chaos win, we lose everything, including the will to live.

There is an 'air' about us. Even when windy it feels thick as thieves.

Robbing us of our freedom, our finances, our whole way of life.

It is making wealthier Westerners feel like those poor folks in those far-off ramble-shack places.

I know of its making and can only sit idly by while it runs its course, runs its blade, through all our heartlands.

This mind plague usually leads mankind into Great Wars. It is yet at some beginning, the middle yet to come.

The ending is always that ruin, that place of great woe and destruction.

I hope this 'air' is short lasting.

King Brian-

·
Registered
39,726 Posts
I know you didn’t leave me here. This is such horrible timing. With the new virus orders in place of stay indoors.

He has no car, nowhere to stay other than hotel. So I shouldn’t feel bad but I am who I am and it’s hard not too.

So what would you all do? Still put him out or wait till it’s over? Supposed to me April 6th.

I can be strong but I do feel bad. Help me be logical here please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What kind of man won't support himself and his wife enough to get his own car or at least figure out transportation. He's a user, he's been using you for awhile now, and he knows that all he has to do is browbeat you into feeling guilty and you stop standing up for yourself. He does it because IT WORKS. So stop letting it work.

If you lose your job, file for unemployment; the government is giving $600 extra each week, I think; you will be fine. Start looking up organizations that can help you like United Way or Good Will. All the grocery stores are hiring; Amazon is hiring; you'll be ok. You just have to believe in yourself.

Tell me this: Did your parents raise you expecting you not to be able to handle yourself? Doubtful. Rise up to your capabilities, ok? You can do this.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #363 (Edited)
Hi thank you! I’ve been MIA as I’ve been called to work and am having anxiety about that.

He does his share, pays rent, cooks, cleans, etc. but I know he’s using me to some extent.

As far as transportation, after his DUI and losing driving privileges, I didn’t take him to work or drive him around. Didn’t care to. This is a first for me which shows that I’m over it.

We’re under stay at home order until May 1st. I hate more than ever being stuck here with him.

I’m ready to be alone. My mind is made up.

I feel terrible saying this but I can’t stand him. I can’t stand his face, his voice, his presence. I want peace.

Not only that, I’m afraid for my safety while he is here. He’s lost so many things. Hasn’t seen his daughters since Christmas l. Doesn’t have a car. Doesn’t have a job cause they are shut down. What if he snaps?

I don’t know anxiety is kicking my butt.

So now I feel really stuck.

Please stay with me here. I need encouragement.

Hope you’re all health and well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

361 - 363 of 363 Posts