Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why single men don't mind or even looking for a married women? What is it? What if they have more than one experience with them?
I know, I am the one to be blame for my mistake but I also need to understand what's going on in their minds.

I need to see things clearly because Christmas is coming and with it - OM. I have not see him for almost a year and I am afraid what would happen if I run into him somewhere. I already know he is not good for my marriage and wondering about him is just toxic. But, I do still thinking of him even though we do not talk anymore.

Also, it is killing me to know that I may meet him somewhere by accident. This town is simply too small and I can't leave anywhere.

So, what is it? Why OM like married women?
Mine had already two. I am his third one and even though he tried to be only friend with me, he always came back for more.
Is it just accident that he meet woman like me? That his previous marriages did not work?
I need to get him out of my head without thinking of him as my knight in shining armor.
I need to see him differently. But how?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Why do married women go after single men??? Why would a women cheat on there husband to be used for sex by another man?? Why would a married women ruin there marriage for a man she knows has already had affairs with other women? Is this post serious?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why do married women go after single men??? Why would a women cheat on there husband to be used for sex by another man?? Why would a married women ruin there marriage for a man she knows has already had affairs with other women? Is this post serious?
Posted via Mobile Device
I know why I did it. And also know how naive I was. But I still don't know why they do that. Is not there lots of single girls they can mess with? I am being serious. :)

·
Banned
877 Posts
I've seen this answered a few times
1. Is a huge ego boost taking another mans wife.
2. They assume you're less likely to carry disease
3. If you get pregnant another man is stuck with the baby.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
190 Posts
They are opportunistic predators. He saw a weakness in you and he took advantage of that. It has nothing to do with him trying to save you and be your knight in shining armor. He wanted his whistle wet.
If it wasn't you it would have been some other married woman.
I hope you are seeing a counselor. Your thinking is going to hurt you in the long run.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are opportunistic predators. He saw a weakness in you and he took advantage of that. It has nothing to do with him trying to save you and be your knight in shining armor. He wanted his whistle wet.
I hope you are seeing a counselor. Your thinking is going to hurt you in the long run.
I am seeing counselor. Thank you for answers.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Less drama when you ditch them. What are they going to do, tell their husbands/wives or go psycho so that everyone will know they cheated.

Use them, ditch them and move on. That's for single men or women.

Single men just are looking for sex, well some are looking for the sugar mamma also.

Single women are in it (if they're after married men) for the $$. Sex is just used to get more $$ out of the sucker.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I know why I did it. And also know how naive I was. But I still don't know why they do that. Is not there lots of single girls they can mess with? I am being serious. :)
Single girls are more work. You provide the only thing he needs. He does not have to take you to dinner. A few compliments is all it takes and he gets whatever he wants.

You have low self esteme and are very easy to control.

He does it because he does not respect women and you are someone he does not have to respect.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Single girls are more work. You provide the only thing he needs. He does not have to take you to dinner. A few compliments is all it takes and he gets whatever he wants.

You have low self esteme and are very easy to control.

He does it because he does not respect women and you are someone he does not have to respect.
Also if a single girl goes psycho on you, you better move and change your name. Less chance for a married one to do that. Won't say it doesn't happen but less chance.

I'm talking about the single guy who's out only to get laid and uses the girl(s) for sex and nothing else.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Easy piece of a$$ from whoever is naive/selfish/feels entitled/or just dumb enough fall it. No strings attached, easy to get rid of, willing to keep the affair secret for obvious reasons. And just the knowledge that he is sticking it to another mans wife and made her break the vow. Another notch in his belt for spoiling another mans goods. This applies to wonen who cheat with mm as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
339 Posts
If someone remembers there is a posting written by a man who explains why he went after married women and what he did to them. I took what he wrote and compared it to the FBI's profile of a preditor and found that the qualities match. The only difference is that the OM goes after the child's mother and not the child. You say he only wanted to be your friend. Unlikely, he was grooming you before he made his move, he only ever wanted in your pants, and he will do it again if you give him the chance. What I cant understand is why good decent men must run second to scumbag sleaze balls and wives (like you) never see the truth of it. Why would you get back with a man who has no interest in you beyond sticking his p**** in you, at the cost of your family and husband. Why?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Also if a single girl goes psycho on you, you better move and change your name. Less chance for a married one to do that. Won't say it doesn't happen but less chance.

I'm talking about the single guy who's out only to get laid and uses the girl(s) for sex and nothing else.

Agreed. They are not looking for anything long term, just easy. The cheating wife is far more likely to do anything he asks. She has very little self respect, not morals and cheaper than.. well you know.

You don't have to buy them dinner, gifts, remember holidays or anything. It is all about sex so there does not have to be the work you put in a real relationship. No fights or anything. Those are for the dumbsh*t that loves them and is at home.

He does all the hard stuff and you get all the benefits.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Yeah give all the credit to the OM. The wife's a sweet little angel who didn't know she was being taken advantage of right?

The fact is, they go after any kind of pvssy married or not. it all depends on how receptive the women were to their "manipulations". Being married didn't stop these women from spreading their legs and saying come fvck me, did it?

·
Registered
574 Posts
OM like married women because the married woman is putting herself "out there" ...I know this from my ex...when she was "married" (truly married) she shut down other men. But when she was "looking" OM came out of the blue..it is like they could smell her availability.....yea men are always looking but only for "available" bait..

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think for these guys married women with needs not being met are much easier. Dating a single woman is more complicated because she is either consciously or unconsciously looking for a partner and evaluating your worth as a partner that you might eventually marry. IOW, she is looking for her best option for a relationship partner.

I think that with married women the dynamic is different. Some married women will start to slag off their husband and/or home life, often subtly. They are clear what their need is or what void is in their life. It then is very simple to present yourself as the answer to that need. It's not about presenting yourself as the best option for a dating or longer term relationship partner. It's not about trying to figure out what the woman wants, etc.

The need is often very clearly communicated and even if the guy is a poor choice of a general partner, he can fill the need. She gives him an 'in' by complaining about the home life and he uses this as his point of attack.

-If she doesn't feel pretty, OM makes her feel pretty
-If her husband is a weak beta, OM's the bad boy
-If her husband is boring, he's mr excitement
-If family life is stressful OM takes her away from her problems and into a fantasy world
-If her husband lacks ambition and jumps from job to job, OM is focused and pointed.
-If her husband is simple and stupid, OM lays on the intelligent conversation.
-If her husband is a slob, OM is refined and understands the 'good life'

Simple...easy to see the void and easy to present yourself to fill that void.

I have never been the OM to a married women but I've seen this play out in various offices, etc.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Yeah give all the credit to the OM. The wife's a sweet little angel who didn't know she was being taken advantage of right?

[The fact is, they go after any kind of pvssy married or not. it all depends on how receptive the women were to their "manipulations". Being married didn't stop these women from spreading their legs and saying come fvck me, did it?
:iagree:
^^^^^^^
This right there has always puzzled me.
I don't understand why people do shyt and then take themselves out of the equation when it hits the fan.

I think the OP is not taking serious responsibility for her actions. She is still thinking its the man's fault somehow.
The reality is that the OM came after her for sex because her actions said that she was available for sex.
She had poor personal boundaries.
Full stop.

·
Registered
281 Posts
It is simply for sex without commitment. A single person can simply live their life as usual and know they can hookup for sex when ever they get a chance. Also, the wining and dining and typical dating between two single people doesnt come into play, its usually right into the sack. And the intensity of the whole scene is magnified by the secretive/thrill factor. Thats my opinion anyway.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I agree with CM about the boundaries and a woman opening herself up to this. For example - married woman (MW) giving an opening to the OM's attack:

(Monday morning at the office among coworkers)

OM - Hey...did you have a good weekend?

MW - yeah, pretty good. you?

OM - Great - went to a new Vietnamese restaurant downtown.

MW - Oh I love going out to eat and trying different foods but unfortunately my husband doesn't really like to go out much and he's a meat and potatoes kind of guy. And we NEVER go into town. [that's all the opening needed for the OM to put the wedge in]

OM - That's a shame. For me, life is all about trying new things. I'll try anything once! I can't imagine going through life without experiencing different cultures. The suburbs are so boring for me. [establishes that he is a very different person than her husband]

MW - I'm definitely with you on that! I've tried to change my husband but I've given up on that. He is who he is. [she's crying out for more]

OM - Well next time I go out, maybe I should give you a call! [registers interest and makes her think]

Or (no opening for the OM)

OM - Hey...did you have a good weekend?

MW - yeah, pretty good. you?

OM - Great - went to a new Vietnamese restaurant downtown.

MW - that sounds fun. I love doing that kind of thing but it's difficult with the family now. I mainly stayed around the house with my family. Great to relax and just spend time together during the weekends!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.