Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get blue balls really bad and the wife isn't in the mood for a variety of reasons, is it okay to masterbate this out of my system?

Obviously, I'd rather not and be with my wife, but if that's not the situation, what would you do?:confused:

·
Registered
6,871 Posts
Do it in her presence, at a time when you've pursued her and she turned you down. Show her that you have needs and that you will take care of business when she drops the ball.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I believe masturbation is wrong no matter what, even if you do it in your sleep. In the case of "blue balls" due to a spouses refusal to perform her duties as a spouse and provide sexual gratification to her husband I believe it is okay to pursue homosexual relations with a neighbor or a coworker. I have done this myself, and given the same advice to many friends suffering from the same malady. All who took my advice later reported satisfaction with this approach and even said they hoped to get blue balls again soon. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I believe masturbation is wrong no matter what, even if you do it in your sleep. In the case of "blue balls" due to a spouses refusal to perform her duties as a spouse and provide sexual gratification to her husband I believe it is okay to pursue homosexual relations with a neighbor or a coworker. I have done this myself, and given the same advice to many friends suffering from the same malady. All who took my advice later reported satisfaction with this approach and even said they hoped to get blue balls again soon. Hope this helps.
did i just read this correctly??just out of curiosity why search for homosexual sex and not heterosexual since you specified??
I find it incredible that you find it so easy to have an extra maritaal affair rather than have maybe patience or find another way to sort the problem and worst of all you encourage others

·
Registered
29 Posts
Roma

I'm sorry. I was just being facetious. I know I shouldn't, and it is wrong but the question doesn't deserve any better. I suppose my true response would be something along the lines of;

If you truly need to ask this question, and need the permission of a bunch of folks you do not know to make up your mind, perhaps you shouldn't be married.

But I thought that would be a tad insensitive, if he really did need those things after all. I should have thought it through. What would I feel like later if he were to report back tomorrow about a steamy midnight rendezvous with the neighbors college aged son in his tree house? And what if he left his wife for the neighbor boy? I would feel like a home wrecker. Thank you for calling me out in time to remedy this wrong before things spiraled out of control and his entire neighborhood turned into a Peyton Place.

·
Registered
97 Posts
did i just read this correctly??just out of curiosity why search for homosexual sex and not heterosexual since you specified??
I find it incredible that you find it so easy to have an extra maritaal affair rather than have maybe patience or find another way to sort the problem and worst of all you encourage others
:iagree:

I too was flabbergasted:eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
15,064 Posts
When I get blue balls I don't want anyone touching my genitals, not even myself! I want it to heal so it doesn't sting everytime I walk.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
If you have blue balls, leave them alone if you want the pain to continue and finally subside on their own.

I would rather choose to spank it and have the pain gone within minutes.

·
Premium Member
15,064 Posts
^ :rofl:

Anyways I think I got my definition of blue balls wrong. I thought it meant when your balls are sore. Nevermind! Hilarious video though lol

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Roma

I'm sorry. I was just being facetious. I know I shouldn't, and it is wrong but the question doesn't deserve any better. I suppose my true response would be something along the lines of;

If you truly need to ask this question, and need the permission of a bunch of folks you do not know to make up your mind, perhaps you shouldn't be married.

But I thought that would be a tad insensitive, if he really did need those things after all. I should have thought it through. What would I feel like later if he were to report back tomorrow about a steamy midnight rendezvous with the neighbors college aged son in his tree house? And what if he left his wife for the neighbor boy? I would feel like a home wrecker. Thank you for calling me out in time to remedy this wrong before things spiraled out of control and his entire neighborhood turned into a Peyton Place.
:lol::rofl::D Thanks SacredSex, that was the funniest thing I've read on here in a while. That made my day.

If you have blue balls, leave them alone if you want the pain to continue and finally subside on their own.

I would rather choose to spank it and have the pain gone within minutes.
Agreed. The last thing I ever want to do is have sex with blue balls. It hurts like a cramp when I ejaculate if I have blue balls, totally ruining the experience. I'd rather go to the bathroom and get the pain over with manually and give myself time to heal before sex.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Roma

Whew!!!

I thought your post was the either the troll post of the century or you were insane. Good one :smthumbup:!!! You got me good.

·
Registered
425 Posts
It hurts like a cramp when I ejaculate if I have blue balls, totally ruining the experience. I'd rather go to the bathroom and get the pain over with manually and give myself time to heal before sex.
Really? I've never had that problem. The last time I had blue balls was when I was dating a girl several years ago, and long before I got married. We fooled around all night, but never did anything (reluctantly). When I got home, I had to release myself and came pretty hard (even got a good squirt), but there was no pain associated with it, that I recall.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Really? I've never had that problem. The last time I had blue balls was when I was dating a girl several years ago, and long before I got married. We fooled around all night, but never did anything (reluctantly). When I got home, I had to release myself and came pretty hard (even got a good squirt), but there was no pain associated with it, that I recall.
It might have to do with the fact that I had blue balls for a few days before I 'came'.

I find if I'm just starting to get them, if I release then, I don't have problems. Before, if I didn't do anything about it right away, it would cause the pain I mentioned.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Ditto, kingsfan

One thing I'd like to add...
Without the presence of having blue balls, has anyone ever had the feeling of a charlie horse in their prostate? I have never felt this while being erect or aroused.
I have had these occasionally (handful of times a year) throughout my life and they usually creep up when I have a full bladder I cannot immediately release. Once I do get to empty the bladder, the charlie horse pain sets in immediately afterwards. Only lasts for 10 - 30 secs, but feels very similar to the kind of charlie horse you would get in your calf muscle.
I seriously doubt I have any type of prostate problem, as everything else works normally. I actually think I have a very healthy prostate, as I always have very powerful orgasms and have masturbated since infancy.
Maybe I just get charlie horses in weird places. Seems like ever since my wisdom teeth were pulled, I occasionally get them in the soft area under my chin as well.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Ditto, kingsfan

One thing I'd like to add...
Without the presence of having blue balls, has anyone ever had the feeling of a charlie horse in their prostate? I have never felt this while being erect or aroused.
I have had these occasionally (handful of times a year) throughout my life and they usually creep up when I have a full bladder I cannot immediately release. Once I do get to empty the bladder, the charlie horse pain sets in immediately afterwards. Only lasts for 10 - 30 secs, but feels very similar to the kind of charlie horse you would get in your calf muscle.
I seriously doubt I have any type of prostate problem, as everything else works normally. I actually think I have a very healthy prostate, as I always have very powerful orgasms and have masturbated since infancy.
Maybe I just get charlie horses in weird places. Seems like ever since my wisdom teeth were pulled, I occasionally get them in the soft area under my chin as well.
omg, you're gonna die

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.