Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you know the on going issues that I am struggling with in regards to my wife.

Here is something that I am concerned about and I don't know if I really should be.

The last 6-7 months we had been discussing going on a trip to Costa Rica. I didn't show interest as to the extent that she did but I did want to go.

Since all this has been going on w/her not being happy and my infidelity I dont know where we stand on this trip.

She is in college and has a break coming up in August...Thats when we planned to go on this trip. Recently I have brought it up in discussing and as with everything else that concerns the two of us clams up and doesn't speak about it.

She came in the shop the other day and was talking about how her and whit(the friend that said I should kill myself, and that hates me) are going to go to Coast Rica in August. She has completely cut me out.

Now she won't talk at all about it. I mentioned it last night, I said you know with the price of gas we should get our tickets now to save money incase they go up. Nothing....then she talked about how a photographer that she met up with for lunch was heading to Costa Rica....It feels like she wants to go with anyone but me.

This is just a trip but it feels like she is planning her life months in advance and I'm not included in it.

I'm still there for her but i don't know how I am going to deal with her stomping on me like that...it was a trip we wanted to do together and now she is basically telling me I'm out...

am I over analyzing here?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't take it....I can't take all these thoughts in my head...I have to get out...I have to go somewhere but have no where to go....I am slowly slipping into a prison in my own head...one minute I'm fine the next I'm depressed....why can't i control this? Ho can I love someone so much and do this yet still have this amount of emotions...I'm losing it....sobriety....life...my mental status....I just don't know...I have find something.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What your infidelity has done has hurt you and the relationship. Maybe she doesn't see you in the future right now or she wants to have space to see if she misses you.

draconis
its not just infidelity she started this before the cheating came up.

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
I can't take it....I can't take all these thoughts in my head...I have to get out...I have to go somewhere but have no where to go....I am slowly slipping into a prison in my own head...one minute I'm fine the next I'm depressed....why can't i control this? Ho can I love someone so much and do this yet still have this amount of emotions...I'm losing it....sobriety....life...my mental status....I just don't know...I have find something.
If you feel this way see a doctor quick or the ER.

draconis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.