Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you seriously willing/excited to do during that time of the month? Or should we just watch football for a week...:confused:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
My wife absolutely refuses to let me go anywhere down there. Myself? I'm up for ANYTHING and have told her this. She just says I'm sick. So I'll get a bj or 2 that week, so I'm absolutely not complaining.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this what your guy friends say too? Or do y'all not talk about such things?

I am over the top ready 2-3 days before and the first couple of days, but always assumed he wouldn't go near it.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
I don't think guys really talk about this stuff. Maybe a little joking about earning your "red wings" but not much more than that as a rule. Try this... say "God I really want you right now, but you know it might be a little messy right now" and see how he reacts. My guess is that he'll be excited and totally go for it.

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
I'm up for anything, including giving oral a few times. But for the most part, it's a BJ week for me. Hmmmm... With her BC pills, I only get that every 3 months or so. I think I'm getting ripped off! :)

But yes, the towels are a great idea too. I keep a selection on hand anyway, just for sex.

C

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Is this what your guy friends say too? Or do y'all not talk about such things?
Just sent texts to two of my best friends, and talked to the third one, who happens to be in my living room next door (all single) asking, "Sex during a girl's period; yay or nay?"...

Responses:

D: It grosses me out but I still do it when I haven't had it in awhile.

B: Um, it's...different. When I was younger, I didn't care as much. It's def messy. You put down a towel and, all the lube is there for you. Just be prepared to hop in the shower after...it's not bad or anything. Some girls' periods smell worse than others, so as long as you're not turned off by it, it's all good. It still feels good. But def put down a towel ;)

T: Uh... I don't know. Never done it. I mean is it protected or unprotected? I don't know. The thought is kind of gross, but I'm not totally against it I guess.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's shower sex time!!

Cruel joke of nature...I would be seriously horny and he would avoid me at all costs.

We're good now. Once he realized how much more senstive my hoohah would be...it was hard to tell which one of us wanted it more!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Usually a 3 day hiatus on sex. We skip oral, the blood down there is a turn off to me.

My wife was interested in having me earn her red wings. I may have to consider, but the trade would need to be that she swallows next time I get a BJ.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Nothing, absolutely nothing during those days. I have no desire to go anywhere near down there, and she does not feel sexy at all so has no desire to do anything either. That is fine by me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
We don't do it during that time. We just cuddle and watch tv. That's fine with me it gives me time to recharge from the other three weeks. We never miss a day.

·
Registered
166 Posts
She wont let me go anywhere near down there during her time. She says she dosent think about sex at all during her time.

If I'm horny thou she will give me a HJ or BJ. Which is great don't get me wrong, but if I can't play with her too it isn't that much fun for me.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
It was a no brainer our first decade of marriage. I had zero problems and was more than willing to get "The Red Badge of Courage". We still do but not on her heavy days and honestly I am ok without it during that time but I will participate if she initiates!

·
Registered
663 Posts
My wife is on shutdown mde during her period (her choice) but will take care of me that week. I would be all in and hold nothing back if she was game. I dont 'skeev' anything about her at all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You know? I'd be up for it, but DF just is not interested, at all. So during that week it's nothing, unless I give him a BJ, but with his shifts and with 2 kids running around, it's rare.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I don't mind having sex during my period - in fact a big O helps cramps. I've never had anyone perform oral during and I don't think I could relax - maybe if I was fresh out of the shower? Not necessary though.

Oddly enough, one guy who wasn't into oral giving OR receiving was fine with period sex. I figured he'd have all sorts of hang-ups.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
It's more of an issue for my wife. We'll do shower sex on any day. We'll do regular sex with towel except for her 2 big florence days. The only thing that is off the table is oral, not because of me, but her. I'd do oral except on her one heavy day. Those are the only restrictions.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.