Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it strike anyone else as odd that something like 80% of the threads in this subforum are started by women?

·
Registered
10,162 Posts
I've noticed that it's a bit lopsided, but always chalked it up to the fact that women struggle to understand their men as much as men struggle to understand their women.

That, and the fact they tend to want to talk more. :)
:lol: Who? Us?

:rofl:

I definitely think women post here more to try to figure out this thing called "male species". :p

·
Registered
79 Posts
I post here because I want the male perspective. I'm not trying to intrude on the male page. I just don't want to get opinions from women about questions about men. Sorry guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
How better to find about men than to ask men themselves?

Reactions: Maricha75

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
Well, there are lots of men on this site who are really good at discussing how they feel about stuff and why they feel that way. Something my darling husband is less good at. So that's why I find it useful.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Does it strike anyone else as odd that something like 80% of the threads in this subforum are started by women?
Nope not at all.

They'll even stop and ask for directions too.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Sometimes though it depends on what you are asking when asking the other gender. If it's something personal you may get a general consensus or you may be get answers all over the place. Sometimes you are just more confused when you get the answers. A male poster went to the ladies forum and posted about what makes a man a good lover. He quickly realized it's everything you do and everything you don't do. Case by case.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.