Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick background, we are a couple in our early 40s. My wife is still absolutely stunning and I am obsessed with giving her oral pleasure and I want to do it daily for her. She thinks I am crazy but she definitely enjoys it. How do I convice or approach her to let me do it every day or am I asking too much? Once a week is driving me nuts! My sex drive is much higher than hers and I am content with just giving her oral with no reciprocalactions or sex needed most of the times.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
If something is an obsessive act then it becomes disingenuous as a loving mutual engagement..... it’s really just about you wanting to perform the act.

I get it... I like giving as well but I think your wife might be put off about it being so much a focus point. She wants mutual engagement, not to be the flesh surrounding the 🐈 you want to lick.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yeah, I suggest you chill on it.
Perhaps "obsessed" is just the far too common hyperbole in language. But I'll take your words as written. "Obsessed" is not healthy and it means you are losing focus on other things in favor of performing oral on your wife. Just because you are not expecting reciprocity, doesn't mean there is no burden on her. I have a very high sex drive and I would not want to be expected to do this every day in that way. It can be draining when someone focuses on you too much in sex. Like "I just want to please you" and you're the whole focus. A lot of guys think we like this but speaking for myself, i do not.

You say do it "daily for her". I suspect that it's not really "for her" as you say it is because it she was getting in position at the agreed time every day, you wouldn't be asking how to get her to do it! So first step in dealing with this is realization that it's not "for her".

·
Premium Member
3,249 Posts
If something is an obsessive act then it becomes disingenuous as a loving mutual engagement..... it’s really just about you wanting to perform the act.

I get it... I like giving as well but I think your wife might be put off about it being so much a focus point. She wants mutual engagement, not to be the flesh surrounding the 🐈 you want to lick.
Yup.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Quick background, we are a couple in our early 40s. My wife is still absolutely stunning and I am obsessed with giving her oral pleasure and I want to do it daily for her. She thinks I am crazy but she definitely enjoys it. How do I convice or approach her to let me do it every day or am I asking too much? Once a week is driving me nuts! My sex drive is much higher than hers and I am content with just giving her oral with no reciprocalactions or sex needed most of the times.
Oral Once a week is still too much for me. I like it when I am in that mood. I don't mind giving it every day but getting it daily stops it being special.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do it as regularly as she enjoys it. Simple.

When I was young my girlfriend didn’t want to “technically” lose her virginity so she’d only do 69ers. That’s all we did for years and we loved it. Nothing controversial about engaging in oral all the time if you’re partner feels the same.

·
Registered
169 Posts
First tell her this

·
Registered
53 Posts
When you say you do it and you don’t need sex afterwards, are you saying you then don’t proceed to intercourse?? Is there hardly any penetration or variation due to this obsession?

Nothing wrong with asking this of her, but it may become stagnant after a while, remember to mix it up here and there.

You use the word obsession, which may indicate a problem, do you think it is??

·
Registered
130 Posts
I love some chocolate from time to time, but right after Halloween and probably right through Christmas, it makes me want to vomit at just the sight of it...

You can wear anything out, no matter how good, by taking it to an extreme...I'd be careful what you wish for, that's all I am saying....

·
Registered
68 Posts
I go down on my wife about half of the time we have sex (2-3 times a week) but I'd think doing it daily runs the risk of making it repetitive and common. As much as you might like it, she ought to look forward to it, she ought to want it, even ask for it. I can't see that happening in the direction you want to go. You'll make it common and unexciting.

·
Premium Member
14,571 Posts
Oral Once a week is still too much for me. I like it when I am in that mood. I don't mind giving it every day but getting it daily stops it being special.
To MaIChi: Read your words.

Same/similar mindset as OP, except you are not obsessed, just giving.

Men and women do enjoy pleasing their partner, but not always themselves.

................................................................................................
Back to @StarVoyager

One-sided lovemaking shows unconditional love, and sounds good, but, ultimately we are not puppies.

It takes two to have intimacy.
Your wife is simply, not as HD as you.
Plus, she is likely more a participator than a participant.

Going down on a woman can be maddening and uncomfortable, especially, if they do not get off, rather, just get sexually frustrated.

It seems that you are worshiping more her beauty than her person-hood.
This, with you wishing to admire her beauty up close, nose close, to fondle her beauty, to bath in it, to literally lap it up.

As much as you want, she is not a sex doll.

I get it, I really do.
She doesn't.

The Typist-

Reactions: ah_sorandy

·
Premium Member
14,571 Posts
Some women would love their husband to be like this.

Both sexes rarely seem to meet and make whole, their match.

Mismatches are more common, in every respect.

Sigh..

·
Premium Member
14,571 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts