Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wrote this about a week ago...............My husband and i just got married in November and we already have a 4 month old baby. He says that hes been trying to open up to me and tell me everything that he couldnt tell is girlfriends but the problem is that he says that i dont listen to him and that i just change the subject. i dont remember doing this but i feel really bad. he said he felt alone and he doesnt know what to do any more. i really want to fix things but i dont know what to do because all i can think of is to listen but i can listen if he wont talk to me anymore. i feel like ive been too busy, i take care of my baby all day and at 4 i go and take care of my sister with down syndrom and on top of that i have to clean two houses mine and my moms.i know thats not a reason but i am really busy...................and after a week .................The problem now is that he says hes too emotionally tired to try to talk any more and he doesnt know how to fix it. and that he just went to his dark place inside like he did with his other girlfriend and he doesnt know how to get out of it because he never had too before. i have no idea what to do but i have been trying. :(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts