Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bored at work, but in a better mood... so, what outfits do you consider sexy either than your typical lingerie. Sure miniskirts, tight pants, sexy tops, gets me going but...

THIS really gets me going:

Probably because its a tease, it covers the fresh clean body but has nothing underneath.

Also, NOTHING but a T-shirt (gets me everytime):

Also doesn't have to be a T-shirt:

These outfits can be worn casually/normally without being considered "trying to look sexy/hot", so ladies, you can get away with teasing your man without him suspecting you're doing anything (and that's the best way to tease in my opinion). When he thinks you're not TRYING to build sexual arousal, but is sexually aroused regardless - chances are he'll get horny fast - especially when he tries to lift up the shirt/pull away the towel and you resist him making it harder - instant boner.

So for the fellas - any other not-so-obvious outfits that you consider sexy?
And ladies are you reading this? lol

·
Premium Member
15,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just found this comic too WTF lol:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/minor_differences4/shirt1.png
http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/minor_differences4/shirt2.png
(images too big)

You already got mine. The button down is an instant win
:D

In about a year my wife has lost weight, going from a size 10 to a size 5. So she's down from 165lbs to 134lbs. She works out several days a week. This morning I was getting ready for work and she was in the bathroom with me dressed in something almost exactly like this. Yum.
Lol sucks going to work that day eh?

·
Registered
298 Posts
The men's dress shirt or towel does absolutely nothing for me. It seems to be a popular one so must be something wrong with me.

Maybe a t-shirt, if its wet...

·
Registered
6,871 Posts
The men's dress shirt or towel does absolutely nothing for me. It seems to be a popular one so must be something wrong with me.

Maybe a t-shirt, if its wet...
well I will admit if my gf was a model looking all primped and gussied (hair and makeup) with perfect lighting all the time, she'd look good to me no matter what she was wearing.

·
Registered
859 Posts
How about a sports (hockey/football) jersey to bed - nothing else...or a pair of tight jeans, spaghetti strap tank and a baseball cap?

Thigh high boots, lacy boy shorts and bra, scarf and newsboy hat?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I'm bored at work, but in a better mood... so, what outfits do you consider sexy either than your typical lingerie. Sure miniskirts, tight pants, sexy tops, gets me going but...

THIS really gets me going:

Probably because its a tease, it covers the fresh clean body but has nothing underneath.

Also, NOTHING but a T-shirt (gets me everytime):

Also doesn't have to be a T-shirt:

These outfits can be worn casually/normally without being considered "trying to look sexy/hot", so ladies, you can get away with teasing your man without him suspecting you're doing anything (and that's the best way to tease in my opinion). When he thinks you're not TRYING to build sexual arousal, but is sexually aroused regardless - chances are he'll get horny fast - especially when he tries to lift up the shirt/pull away the towel and you resist him making it harder - instant boner.

So for the fellas - any other not-so-obvious outfits that you consider sexy?
And ladies are you reading this? lol
From "As Good as It Gets." It's the turning point of the movie. The scene where she's sitting on the tub edge wrapped in a towel.

·
Registered
33 Posts
In about a year my wife has lost weight, going from a size 10 to a size 5. So she's down from 165lbs to 134lbs. She works out several days a week. This morning I was getting ready for work and she was in the bathroom with me dressed in something almost exactly like this. Yum.

Yes! Yoga pants and sports bra....hawt.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am crazy about the "business babe" look. Airports during the workweek is a great place to see this type of scenery.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
The business babe look works for me when she has ample curves to fill it out. Otherwise to boxy.

Hether Locklear could pull it off with the super short mini-business skirt. But again, that was because of the short skirt, obvious.

·
Banned
745 Posts
I'm probably in the minority but for some reason I find that women in skiing pants (or similar) are extremely sexy. Something like these:

I know, I know... :p

·
Premium Member
15,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think this thread proves that women can be extremely seductive without wearing anything obviously sexy. Going to use this for HD woman/ LD man threads. Thanks guys for sharing!

5,148 Posts
huh. Yeah maybe. Lets Face it, its attitude and attributes, not just attire.

I REALLY love those sexy, flowing, sun dresses that are made of material you can almost see thru. When women walk in them, I look for that unmistakable little "sway and bounce" of braless breasts...the slight hint of a nipple peeking thru the thin fabric every now and then...and I notice the little "independent jiggle" of each butt cheek when they walk, which reveals to me that they are wearing thong panties....allowing each rear globe of beautiful flesh to have a mind of it's own...I LOVE THOSE FEMININE DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the lady I described above and add a pair of strappy, thong sandals on her beautiful, sexy feet and my heart is RACING and the stallion is stirring!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: southern wife
5,148 Posts
For men who love sundresses on their women....wind is a wonderful thing! I agree monthugsta! Just a peek at her "hidden stuff" is very exciting.

Reactions: southern wife
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.