Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 460 of 614 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
https://dadsdivorce.com/articles/ask-a-divorce-lawyer-stopping-child-support-for-kids-who-arent-yours-can-i-kick-my-spouse-out-of-my-house/

I've heard of this before.. dads being required to support kids even when dna proves they are not the father.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
We all have heard of this. All I can say is that if it happened to me, I'd ignore the court order, quit the job, and leave the sate. If I have to work odd jobs for cash, for the rest of my life, I'd prefer that to paying for affair bastards. No court or government will get me to pay for a child that's not mine (step children excluded of course).

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
So true. It just annoys me. My other posts on here show pretty conclusively how in the old testament God didn't even allow for reconciliation. For some reason now Christians push for it. Yet there are so many instances where something was frowned on in the OT is preached against today. Not this though, they do the opposite.
I think it depends on the individual, and not necessarily the Church itself.
I had a Catholic priest tell me (NOThing to do with cheating) that you should Forgive, but that doesn't mean forget or accept. Forgiveness is for YOU, NOT for the person you are forgiving.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Condom failure can be anything from complete loss of structural integrity (comming apart in your hand), to small fractures allowing the contents to escape (pin prick size).

From slipping out of the bun, to spilling the mustard, as it were.

You can never be sure unless you do a post coital leaktest.
Condoms do not guarantee safe sex.
A guy I know was wearing one when he was shot dead by the woman’s husband.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Think we need to refocus on GH.

Does it really matter about condum failure? The pos wife has admitted to sleeping with the scumbag since the 7th month of her marriage. Who cares if the condum failed once?

TWO DNA tests have already come back proving that H is not the biological father. There was one test per kid. An official one will be back shortly. He has said no matter what the next set of DNA tests say, the divorce is moving forward

Just keep moving forward! You are doing great!

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Tacking onto what others have said, forgiveness is for OP, not WW. Hopefully a state including forgiveness would eventually grant OP a modicum of peace after being endlessly, heinously treated. How exhausted, confused, overwhelmed OP must be--a nightmare indeed.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Condoms do not guarantee safe sex.
A guy I know was wearing one when he was shot dead by the woman’s husband.
Too funny.

Maybe he should have used a different brand.

And 6 pages later...

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
When I read "leak test" many scenarios jumped into my mind.......most of them too gross to even mention. No way I was opening that can of worms on here.
Thank you, in hindsight I had second thoughts myself. Lol.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
https://dadsdivorce.com/articles/ask-a-divorce-lawyer-stopping-child-support-for-kids-who-arent-yours-can-i-kick-my-spouse-out-of-my-house/

I've heard of this before.. dads being required to support kids even when dna proves they are not the father.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
A good lawyer should be able to protect his/her client from such injustice.

I hope this will not even be suggested in this particular OP's case because I don't want to imagine the added pain and humiliation of fighting to not have to (continue to) support kids that are not yours.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
We all have heard of this. All I can say is that if it happened to me, I'd ignore the court order, quit the job, and leave the sate. If I have to work odd jobs for cash, for the rest of my life, I'd prefer that to paying for affair bastards. No court or government will get me to pay for a child that's not mine (step children excluded of course).
This is all Well & Good MM But your real children would suffer there is the ****.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
I think it depends on the individual, and not necessarily the Church itself.
I had a Catholic priest tell me (NOThing to do with cheating) that you should Forgive, but that doesn't mean forget or accept. Forgiveness is for YOU, NOT for the person you are forgiving.
I am all for forgiving. Not for giving them access to your life again.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
About the condom use what did she do close her eyes? Is she blind? I mean did the **** in the dark? Even still I don't know about you but there is the usual pause to put the damn thing on (a minor annoyance but still an annoyance) in my experience not sure how you could hide that exactly. Was she sleeping? I mean the story is too stupid to even believe. She doesn't say it broke, she says he told her he used it. She never saw it after they finished? Huh?

It's obvious she says this because she doesn't want to even broach the possibility the the kids are not OPs, even though deep down she knows. She was making jokes about it for God's sake. Like the other poster said OP your wife is a special kind of stupid. And I'm sorry to say she thinks everyone including you are as dumb as her. Pathetic.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Ah, the weeping and gnashing of teeth that will occur when she finally figures out the jig is up, OP is not deaf and blind, and that he won't be duped by her forever.

I can almost hear how she's going to somehow twist reality into a scenario in which she was totally not at fault, DNA tests aren't reliable, she never cheated, and OP was just a really bad husband who didn't emotionally support her. She was guiltless. And her life was destroyed by OP. If she has to get a job and support herself, she will REALLY pour on the tears to anyone who will listen.

She is not the type to accept responsibility for her life and make some changes and better herself.

OP, whatever you do, don't take this woman back when she turns on the tears.

·
Registered
635 Posts
When I was in the Fire Dept. We would have scenes where one of the victims of a car crash or industrial accident happened. They would go into a catatonic state and just start repeating..."This isn't real. This isn't real." Over and over. Something in the brain just goes click and one is left with the Ctrl-Alt-Delete. lol

Except this one will be worse with bastard kids and no child support....What a loser.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
From OPs first post it appears that his wife was cheating within 2 years of getting married or maybe sooner. All the while laughing at his stupid feelings of love and trust for her.

There is no marriage to save. It has been a joke to her from the wedding (where a former lover attended) to the cheating with another Xlover.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Why do you have so much experience with this?

Not to threadjack but in late 2016 I went into cardiac arrest in my sleep. I was 49 and healthy at the time. When I woke up from my medically induced coma 4 days later I was diagnosed with Brugada Syndrome which is a genetic heart defect that causes ventricular fibrillation that leads to cardiac arrest. I never knew I had it till then. I had to get tested so they could identify the mutated gene to determine if my twins have it or not.

My BW saved my life that night. My electrophysiologist said I’m one in a million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

441 - 460 of 614 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.