Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got married 2 years and 3 months back. We were living in Uk but due to expiry of my visa i came back after one year. My husband lived there for further 4 months and then he came back as he was unable to get further visa because he did not get degree and he was unable to apply for extension. Here in Pakistan i live with my parents. When he came back after 4months i got the job in the city where my parents live. He had used to live for one month here and one month with his parents. I told him that if i am earning he should live with me but he used to keep leaving for his parents. I was in acceptable position that me and my husband were living at my parents house but naturally i could not live alone when he had used to leave for his parents. I did his thesis work and he got his degree and he went back to UK in 8 months time. Now he is there for 3 months. I was bearing the expenses of his travelling in pakistan, his visa and other things. He talks to me on phone everyday but now he says that he does not feel liberty and after doing job he has to talk to me like another duty... I did alot for our relation never said to him that u r unemployed i never said anything. His family did not give me place in his home and that is another reason i was living with my parents. He did not force help me in this regard. His family still does not talk to me but now i donot have any issues with them coz they dont have any importance in my eyes. They are just the relations for name. Now i know my husband is from the same selfish blood now he feels that he is having a duty of giving me time. He has never given me anything except a pair of shoes, rest of the things i bought myself and even then he says im materialistic. Naturally its 15 months that i have been tolerating his absences from my life ,,, i dont feel i am married anymore. Last year i had used to call him anytime when i had used to miss him but now he is irritated when i wake him up because there is four hour difference b/w UK and Pakistan. Now i dont call him and donot wake him up coz he says i dont let him sleep,,, sometimes i just think what is he giving me in this relation... i dont get no answer ... i weep ,,, i get heart pain but it does not melt him he further talks to me rudely and now i have decided not to ask him for his time and i have given him liberty that every alternate day he has right to live his life as he wants it ... he just has to tell me that he would talk or not so that i should not wait for his call... see thats how my married life is... any advices please... i dont want to break this relation... but this relation is not giving me any happiness...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Solitary Reaper is he cheating?
Posted via Mobile Device
No he has not got any affair i feel he just keeps himself comfortable and does not want to stress himself for my problems. U can see the problems i am having at the moment are due to him and even then he says dont blame it is due to circumstances. Wt do u guys say? Could not he control these circumstances? Was it right he left without me? Is it ok if he feels duty talking to me?

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to make a choice. Happiness or Marriage. It is clear that he has made his choice - which is to his happiness, but not to his marriage.
Yes u r absolutely right he made his choice n i know he is from selfish blood. U have given me clear cut choices. Thank you for giving me two words and i givemy decision that i wont expect happiness from this relation. This point was killing me that there is no happiness but once u get rid of thoughts of having happiness from any relation, that relarion becomes easy to manage. So i conclude by continuing the relation without any expectations...
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.