Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
That's because you are a woman....:p

The reason that ED meds are a billion dollar industry, is because for men, it is kinda all about the PIV...And for the record, BTW, I've never been with a woman that didn't feel the same way...TBH, if I ever had any ED issues and meds couldn't cure it, then I would probably opt out of sex altogether...can't say that with 100% certainty, but I can say it would be like 99%...

Just the embarrassment and humiliation alone would be enough to retire and be happy I had all the years I did.

Mileage may vary, of course..
Well, I get it if there is NO chance of pleasure or orgasm for the guy...but I've said before, sex for ME at least, is only partly about an orgasm. It's about sharing intimacy that I do NOT share with any other man.

And in my experience with my STBX, PIV was the LAST thing he enjoyed doing - masturbation was his favorite thing.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Well, I get it if there is NO chance of pleasure or orgasm for the guy...but I've said before, sex for ME at least, is only partly about an orgasm. It's about sharing intimacy that I do NOT share with any other man.

And in my experience with my STBX, PIV was the LAST thing he enjoyed doing - masturbation was his favorite thing.
Like I said...its not even about pleasure or orgasm...for me, anyway, and I am sure a lot of men agree..Sure, that's the goal, but you want to go to the party with the biggest stick in the arsenal..

IMO, A great percentage of a man's "worth" as a sexual being is in his hard penis.. Not only for him, but for her....I mean how many times have you heard women complaining about guys that can't get it up? Plenty......Why would they be the ones complaining, if you believe that they(women) can easily get off by clit stimulation, right?

If a guy can't bring a hard dyck to his woman, then she may as well just have sex with another woman... They'd probably be superior to a guy with a limp noodle..

·
Premium Member
2,828 Posts
These days aside from the pills and injections there is at least one surgical procedure you can get as a man.

Despite having a medical condition that could cause ED I am the opposite where it’s chase me away with a frying pan. If my junk stopped working I’d be at the doctor’s same day.

Even if all that failed, apparently you can still ejaculate even if you can’t get hard. I haven’t confirmed this because I never had that problem.

You can also have a prostate orgasm as a man (assuming it’s not removed) which apparently is earth shattering depending on the account. A guy I know said his wife puts on one of those rubber gloves for doing the dishes and goes to town on him and he said it is A+++ although kind of weird. I haven’t done this yet.

I actually think getting a hand job or a BJ can be more intimate sometimes than PIV, same with the reverse on your wife.

·
Premium Member
5,767 Posts
He gets an erection... he can't ejaculate during sex, but he can with masturbation. He would like to try sex again, but his wife, after years of no sex and in her 50s, I assume, is happy with the status quo.
OP, I doubt you'll get anywhere now with your wife. Also, you want to have an extramarital affair when you can't come during sex? I bet your new partner would be very happy about that. Silly idea.
She could be happy with the status quo for sexual reasons, but it could be for another reason too, and that might be she doesn't like the ordeal of going through that failure with him. Some men get very angry when they fail. I worked with one who got violent about it. He confided in me and so did some of his many women (naturally, he would be good looking enough to be able to pick up women every night of the week and inflict all that on them.) So there can be complications. It's rarely cut and dried.

Reactions: hamadryad

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
IMO, A great percentage of a man's "worth" as a sexual being is in his hard penis.. Not only for him, but for her....I mean how many times have you heard women complaining about guys that can't get it up? Plenty......Why would they be the ones complaining, if you believe that they(women) can easily get off by clit stimulation, right?
I've actually NEVER heard a woman complain about it, even when it was specifically brought up...any women I've ever heard talk about it made it sound very much like not a big deal, and very solvable with some extra effort. These were all women in long relationships/marriages, though, NOT just dating...so maybe it's different when there isn't alot of love and care between that partners?

If a guy can't bring a hard dyck to his woman, then she may as well just have sex with another woman... They'd probably be superior to a guy with a limp noodle..
And THIS is RIDICULOUS...I think you MUST be joking, because there is NO way you would expect this to be how a heterosexual woman would feel...right??? Lol!!!
Let me ask you -- if you knew a guy who gave THE BEST oral you would ever get, would you do that with him???

GET REAL. I want to have sex with a man because I LOVE MEN. MEN turn me on, NOT women. Men's bodies, how their voices sound, how their skin smells, how they act as men -- it's ONLY a MAN that I want. I don't care if a woman would be 100x better, I have NO interest in a woman sexually AT ALL.

Men are sexual beings whether they get can perform PIV or not. And if I love and care about the man who cannot, I WANT to be sexual with him in ANY way that excites and pleases both of us without PIV. If he doesn't want to, there are STILL ways to be sexual together, IF he wants to continue having a monogamous relationship with me.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've actually NEVER heard a woman complain about it, even when it was specifically brought up...any women I've ever heard talk about it made it sound very much like not a big deal, and very solvable with some extra effort. These were all women in long relationships/marriages, though, NOT just dating...so maybe it's different when there isn't alot of love and care between that partners?

Yeah...that's why the first thing a woman will tell a new guy after sex is how much bigger he is and how the ex couldn't get it up....lol....I dunno, I don't think women share the same info to their female friends that they do with guys...just a hunch..

And THIS is RIDICULOUS...I think you MUST be joking, because there is NO way you would expect this to be how a heterosexual woman would feel...right??? Lol!!!
Let me ask you -- if you knew a guy who gave THE BEST oral you would ever get, would you do that with him???

It was a joke, hyperbole...

GET REAL. I want to have sex with a man because I LOVE MEN. MEN turn me on, NOT women. Men's bodies, how their voices sound, how their skin smells, how they act as men -- it's ONLY a MAN that I want. I don't care if a woman would be 100x better, I have NO interest in a woman sexually AT ALL.

See above...

Men are sexual beings whether they get can perform PIV or not
. And if I love and care about the man who cannot, I WANT to be sexual with him in ANY way that excites and pleases both of us without PIV. If he doesn't want to, there are STILL ways to be sexual together, IF he wants to continue having a monogamous relationship with me.

In your view maybe, but that has no bearing of what a man feels about himself...It's like this...Let's say you made good money and the guy you picked was barely employable, and couldn't hold a job for more than a month...You say it's fine, and you have enough money, but he feels like crap because he can't contribute or provide....It doesn't matter if you cherish the earth he walks on and don't care if he eats Fruit Loops at 12 noon in his pajamas, he's still gonna feel like a total loser...No difference..
Answers in bold, in the body of the quote...Sorry for the format issue, I don't know how to break up a post properly, 🤔

LD, its like me telling you that your menstrual cycle is no big deal and that you should stop whining about it....Silly, right??

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Answers in bold, in the body of the quote...Sorry for the format issue, I don't know how to break up a post properly, 🤔

LD, its like me telling you that your menstrual cycle is no big deal and that you should stop whining about it....Silly, right??
I see your answers perfectly! I understand the points you are making.

I would NEVER say your feelings about this are silly...they definitely are not. I'm just offering MY view, as a woman who would want her lover in this position to consider a different way of looking at it, and how very willing I would be to work through it with him because of how much I value my sexual connection WITH HIM.

Of course, if he no longer desired a sexual connection with me, it would hurt, but I would understand...and I would expect to be TOLD the TRUTH of what he was willing to do or not do, and release me if he wasn't interested in having a sex life with me anymore.

·
Premium Member
5,767 Posts
He got violent with the women or did he beat his under-performing member?
Probably a safe bet a little bit of both.

Hard to say which came first. In violent offenders, a larger number of them are inadequate sexually. A large number of them are also inadequate personalities, anxious and ineffectual.

I believe drugs also entered into his problem. He was a good looking guy, but over time he himself told me he had to pump himself up to feel confident. He was a classic overcompensator, grandiose, arrogant acting to the max. He did speed and said he couldn't stop because that's one of the ways he pumped himself up to feel more confident. It became a vicious cycle of course.

Both a long-term partner and a couple of short-term sexual partners talked to me about it. His long-term partner is who eventually right in front of him told me he had ED. They came to me about it because I seemed to be the only woman he respected and considered a friend and who he hadn't hadn't done something bad to, although I believe he stole my purse one time. I was his boss and I was not ever sleeping with him even though he made passes on me from the beginning.

So he was violent with women as far as I know both in and out of bed. He himself told me about banging some girl's head on the car door.

He himself told me it was his inability to keep it up that enraged him.

Of course I begged him to get off of speed and told him that that was at least part of the problem. I also told all the women and right in front of him that he was violent and they needed to get away from him.

As with most people he wasn't all bad. We worked a lot alone together and had some time to shoot the s***, and he was hilariously funny. We also went dancing a couple of times. We would end up in the same clubs together anyway.

Reactions: Blondilocks

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
How's it going @Mik-2 ?

Any progress with your wife? Have you had an honest talk with her?

Reactions: theloveofmylife
41 - 51 of 51 Posts