Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im husband and me have been married for only a few months, and i am currently seven months pregant. His work reqiures him to travel, so he is only home on the weekends. we talk at night but latey when hes home on the weekends he never wants to spend time with me or talk about things. he keeps accusing me of taking his money and yells at me constantly and saying im stressing him out. Im starting to get really worried he means everything to me what should i do? he wants nothing to do with me lately and im so lonely, how do i get him to spend time with me without starting a fight boutit?

·
Premium Member
6,621 Posts
How long did you date before you got married? Did you get married because you were pregnant? If so could he be feeling trapped or is rethinking the marriage in the first place? Sounds like a lot of broken communication for such a young marriage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have to agree with the above statement. I'm also newly wed and I'm having issues. Best advice I can give to you being in the situation that you're in is to focus on you and the baby first and foremost because when all is said and done all we women have are ourselves and our children. Good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.