Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
@anon
I wouldn't beat the guy up like that. He came here for advice.
You know how some women are. This one could have done the best bait and switch on anyone. He just happened to be the guy she did it to.

Live and learn next time. Life's a serious of ups and downs. Your next step is to pick yourself up and move on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Guess I could try that but when i actually read back what I've wrote the more I realise it's a dead end that I should of seen this coming, all the religious stuff was just used as a excuse
Well duh! Jehova Witness! Mighta been a good idea to learn a thing or twenty about the cult she's hanging with before marrying her and getting her pregnant.

Have you always been this easy to manipulate or is it just this woman?
Trust me I've looked into all that b4 we got married ,looked at what she studying and the Morals she following, even support her and encourage her with it so she feels there some respect for her belief,her friends that are in it everything as the the way they are meant to behaviour married is a big deal,

But it's only since we have got marred I've noticed that She can spend up to 20hours a week doing religious stuff but still act the opposite to what she studying towards her family

Anyhow Maybe I had high expections as I don't get how people can do both and expect God blessing,

Cut a long story short I Didn't sign up for this and Expections are not met at all so I will be finding my way out of this

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
A woman put cheese out for a mouse every day until the trigger tripped and the mouse was caught. After that, she never returned with more cheese. I'm thinking she was never interested in feeding a mouse but only interested in capturing one. What does this woman get for capturing you? Financial support? She has already done all she ever needs to do to get paid for at least the next 18 years. Even if you can't or won't support her and the kids, the state will....because she has kids. Having sex with you doesn't pay. Making babies does.
In the UK females with babies make more money than going out work when single till there child over a certain age so being married has cut her own income without her having to work for it

But then I own a business and she get paid for work though me which isn't the the same as doing nothing and getting paid so starvation is better than nothing

Premium Member
Wait until the baby is born before leaving. Those children are your responsibility, also. Make sure they are safe and comfortable after you leave. The wife....not so much.

Registered
And if I understand, she gets horny and masterbates instead of having sex with her husband.
AND tells him about it! I'm horny but I don't want you.

Thats cold.

Run forest....Run.
Posted via Mobile Device
Good advice.

If she would say why she didn't want him - something he could work on or fix, that would be one thing. But to say "I don't know why I don't want you but don't worry, I just sort my horniness out by myself..." Yee gads.

Registered
She pointed out he lack of sex and just said I don't know what it is but I don't feel like having sex with you but I do get horny
That is actually cruel.

Either she is deeply angry at you for something - maybe on a subconscious level? - that is killing her attraction to you, or she is just plain mean.

It is possible you do not satisfy her in bed and she finds having sex with your frustrating, but even it that were true, she could come up with a delicate way to let you know what she wants/needs. It's not like you aren't asking her what's up.

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
She pointed out he lack of sex and just said I don't know what it is but I don't feel like having sex with you but I do get horny
That is actually cruel.

Either she is deeply angry at you for something - maybe on a subconscious level? - that is killing her attraction to you, or she is just plain mean.

It is possible you do not satisfy her in bed and she finds having sex with your frustrating, but even it that were true, she could come up with a delicate way to let you know what she wants/needs. It's not like you aren't asking her what's up.

She says I've hurt her in the past(is what she trying to put it down to) but this was cleared up before we got married but now am being told its still on her head after a recent agurement about something she blames me for that reminds her of it

According to her the actual sex is good Which was about 2months ago just she now doesn't feel like it with me

Apparently it's not a attraction thing

I believe there more going on in her head and I think she feels she don't need to tell me but for what I've been told it don't add up maybe it's all lies

21 - 29 of 29 Posts