Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,566 Posts
Well, a friendly "hello" is in order, as you'll both find that the welcome mat is definitely out for you, @Cbh80 and @CmonDionne ~ to the TAM Family!

Please expound upon any of your problems as you'll find that we are all are so very eager to help out here!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Arbitrator thank you so much for your warm welcome :D Again I'm not sure about that emoji. I've enjoyed reading your posts. In fact from reading the various discussions there is a wealth of experience to draw from the TAM Family. As to my own experiences where does one start? Who doesn't have issues / problems? As I eventually find my voice and the courage to share I look forward (with some anxiety) to expounding about my own experience.

And I think this forum / site is a wonderful resource. I should also add that I could've been spared a lot of time and agony had I had such a resource at hand! Aaargh... lol (sad but true)

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Hi again Arbitrator! Just read your story (or some of it as it's very long :D). I have to say again that the TAM Family are a great supportive group. I know how much your boys must mean to you as does my son to me. I look forward to hearing more from you :D

Cbh80 - look forward to reading your posts!

That emoji... must find another one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts