Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My name is Sharon. I am in the lovely state of Colorado. My husband and I have been married less than a year. We are generally happy, but there has been some bumps in the road. So, rather than chew his ear off with every disappointment that cross my path, I thought I could chat with all of you.:grin2:

Another reason why I am here, is because I pretty much lost every friend I thought I had when we tied the knot. I was shell shocked at the way my supposed "friends" and "loved ones treated me." Now, I've recovered, and I am a 50 year old woman trying to find genuine friendship.:nerd:

My idea about live is to live it to its fullest!!!:smile2:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi notmyjamie,

It wasn't him, it was pretty much the situation. I had a few people in life that I thought were true blue friends. All of them in the hunt for that one true love. Just before my wedding I had disappointment after disappointment. I can honestly say these people were envious or down right jealous that I found my hubbie. It totally broke my heart.

Now I am moving on...hubbie and all.

· Registered
16,025 Posts
Hi notmyjamie,

It wasn't him, it was pretty much the situation. I had a few people in life that I thought were true blue friends. All of them in the hunt for that one true love. Just before my wedding I had disappointment after disappointment. I can honestly say these people were envious or down right jealous that I found my hubbie. It totally broke my heart.

Now I am moving on...hubbie and all.
Sorry but it sounds like your former friends were just a facade.

It's good you are moving on. It's obvious you weren't a priority so in realty you lost nothing but gained the space and time to put it to better use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.