Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I was thinking is,what if we were to get a post thing concerning when someone losses a family member to murder,suicide,accident,natural or whatever reason.about how they deal with it and all,talk with everybody.Because that would be something great.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Perhaps a chatroom so that people can have a running dialog when they really have problems?

·
Forum Administrator
2,068 Posts
I've thought about the chat room idea a lot. There are some things that would be really neat about it, and some that wouldn't be so great. The thing that makes me not want to do it, is that when people talk in a chat room, the message is only there momentarily, and the only one who will see it is another person in the chat room at the time it's written. Whereas a post stays up forever, and people can get more objective feedback because more have the opportunity to see what was said.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think that those would be great additions to the site. As for the chat I understand where you are coming from but at the same time it would let me talk to others that may be going through the same thing at that moment.

·
Forum Administrator
2,068 Posts
I think that those would be great additions to the site. As for the chat I understand where you are coming from but at the same time it would let me talk to others that may be going through the same thing at that moment.
I know.... I'm still considering it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You might want to include a topic on depression, as well. I mean, let's face it, when a person is depressed - or in a relationship with someone who's depressed - it will affect every relationship they have but especially a marriage relationship.

·
Forum Administrator
2,068 Posts
You might want to include a topic on depression, as well. I mean, let's face it, when a person is depressed - or in a relationship with someone who's depressed - it will affect every relationship they have but especially a marriage relationship.

Good idea, mommab. That's a very common problem.

·
Forum Administrator
2,068 Posts
I think Body Image might be a good idea. People post asking for advice in the different topic areas though, you think a general advice section would be better?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.