Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe longer but advice, thoughts are welcome:
So after all my drama with my daughter, she's moved out and after 3 years I've excepted it. Long time I know, she just really broke my heart. Never loved anyone as much as her. Maybe we will reconnect once she's 18 but right now it's too hard.
So I'm finally moving on. I haven't dated in 8 years, so it's all so new. I've started seeing this guy and we have a lot of fun together. He's 62 and I'm 38. BIG gap in age I know, but everything else seems to fit. Guys my age are still raising tweens/teens and I've already done that. I'm a 2 yr.grandma, for cryin' out loud! I don't want the whole teenager thing again, my experience was a nightmare with my own kid. I don't want anymore kids.....sad, because I love them. Just think I'll be a better fit as a grandma. Spoil them and give them back....
So back to the guy I'm seeing. Do you guys, (both ladies and men) see a relationship like this working for the long term? He's very active, and ambitious. He's a hay farmer In the summer and raises cattle in the summer. He likes to hunt, fish, 4 wheel and watch movies. His motto: He don't drink, or do drugs, he just buys cows. Lol
In the bedroom, we are still feeling our way around some. Seems to get better the more comfortable we get with each other. I make sure that I compliment the things I like and he seems to get the message....I want to go down on him but super nervous about it. I haven't went down on anyone in 13yrs. Not worried about technique, I'm sure things will fall into place. Just super anxious and not sure how to squash it. The idea of getting him off is a major turn on for me though....The other thing is, I'm too shy talk about this openy, so just doing it may be my only choice. Also I have never orgasmed with him but want to. The release i get from it? MmmmMmm. I know the ladies know what I'm talking about. I of coarse will make a huge mess if I do, so I don't. What are options I can do to make it less messy. Maybe use a towel on the bed or something?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Maybe longer but advice, thoughts are welcome:
So after all my drama with my daughter, she's moved out and after 3 years I've excepted it. Long time I know, she just really broke my heart. Never loved anyone as much as her. Maybe we will reconnect once she's 18 but right now it's too hard.
So I'm finally moving on. I haven't dated in 8 years, so it's all so new. I've started seeing this guy and we have a lot of fun together. He's 62 and I'm 38. BIG gap in age I know, but everything else seems to fit. Guys my age are still raising tweens/teens and I've already done that. I'm a 2 yr.grandma, for cryin' out loud! I don't want the whole teenager thing again, my experience was a nightmare with my own kid. I don't want anymore kids.....sad, because I love them. Just think I'll be a better fit as a grandma. Spoil them and give them back....
So back to the guy I'm seeing. Do you guys, (both ladies and men) see a relationship like this working for the long term? He's very active, and ambitious. He's a hay farmer In the summer and raises cattle in the summer. He likes to hunt, fish, 4 wheel and watch movies. His motto: He don't drink, or do drugs, he just buys cows. Lol
In the bedroom, we are still feeling our way around some. Seems to get better the more comfortable we get with each other. I make sure that I compliment the things I like and he seems to get the message....I want to go down on him but super nervous about it. I haven't went down on anyone in 13yrs. Not worried about technique, I'm sure things will fall into place. Just super anxious and not sure how to squash it. The idea of getting him off is a major turn on for me though....The other thing is, I'm too shy talk about this openy, so just doing it may be my only choice. Also I have never orgasmed with him but want to. The release i get from it? MmmmMmm. I know the ladies know what I'm talking about. I of coarse will make a huge mess if I do, so I don't. What are options I can do to make it less messy. Maybe use a towel on the bed or something?
sex should be open and honest I think your shooting yourself in the foot by not comunicating that you want to give and recieve oral and the mess you speak about should be understood good sex is messy.

if he balks and act all old fashion then you have a choise to make. move on be slowly get resentful because the sex is not getting you there.

thats quite the age gap ....me personaly think you should look for someone closer to your own age.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
My question is does he meet your needs in the bedroom and outside the bedroom?
As far as messy goes I like messy. It makes me think I did a good job. I think you should be honest with him and tell him about your gift.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.