Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where else to post this but I just wanted to say that the new site sucks and is much worse than the old one. Why was the old one changed/stopped? And what happened to the section on Private posts where you had to have more than 30 posts in order to access and post there? The old site had an opening section that would update you with the latest posts/additions to existing trending threads. Not sure where this is here.

I wonder if anyone else agrees with me.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Change its does suck at times, but then you use it for it's intended purpose. While not liking it one adapts or becomes uncompromising in not just the small things but the greater ones as well.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
But I am evolving as I type this.😲

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
the private section was renamed premium and made accessible only to premium members. That happened before the new format, it's discussed here

If you scroll down the home page to "Trending Articles" there is a link for "All Trending Articles".

So far I've mostly noticed things I don't like, it is harder to get to recently updated articles than before. Also, when I sign in the default is "Stay Signed In" which so far I've always remembered to unset. But if I typo my login, it resets it to the default. So I sign in less often.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
After giving it a few days I find the site to be good. I did not like it at first.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Lots of short cuts.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Mixed feelings about the revisions.
However, why have an option to "Remain logged in," if it doesn't allow one to remain logged in?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
When I unchecked the box, it does log me out if I do not reply however I do not know the length of time of that option.

·
Registered
244 Posts
There is a link at the top of the page called "NEW". It will take you to all of the recent posts.

That is the only thing I am using for navigation on the new site.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Even with the avatars,I wish there was a clearer delineation between the posts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts