Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I鈥檓 25 years old married women been married for 2 years together 4 almost 5 years I have a daughter 8 years old from a previous relationship.i stay in California Her dad is not very much In the picture at all that鈥檚 a whole other story 馃徑 anyways she calls my husband dad. Just the basics I鈥檝e been overwhelmed with life lately just some everyday things or worries I assume most people/women might have and then some crazzzzy family life things and infidelitys that maybe most people don鈥檛 have idk and just need a outlet and someone I can talk to and just vent about it. In hopes it helps me mentally so yeah that鈥檚 me 馃檭 a lot of people also say I am very emotional and sensitive take everything to the heart and overthink everything just so that way you know me too I guess ...

Premium Member
Welcome young wife....

Vent away. Many here love that 'lis-nen' thing.

Your worries make our worries go away, if, for just a small while.

Registered
Welcome to TAM! vent away! There are many different people here with different experiences that can listen and hopefully help.

Administrator
Hi I鈥檓 25 years old married women been married for 2 years together 4 almost 5 years I have a daughter 8 years old from a previous relationship.i stay in California Her dad is not very much In the picture at all that鈥檚 a whole other story 馃徑 anyways she calls my husband dad. Just the basics I鈥檝e been overwhelmed with life lately just some everyday things or worries I assume most people/women might have and then some crazzzzy family life things and infidelitys that maybe most people don鈥檛 have idk and just need a outlet and someone I can talk to and just vent about it. In hopes it helps me mentally so yeah that鈥檚 me 馃檭 a lot of people also say I am very emotional and sensitive take everything to the heart and overthink everything just so that way you know me too I guess ...
Could you explain about the infidelities?

Do you have a job, or are you a stay-at-home-mom(SAHM)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts