Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Not married but someday hope to be. Just got out of a relationship. We apparently just weren’t meant for each other.

Im here basically to learn from others mistakes as to hear what others are looking for in a good relationship.

Glad to be here and thanks to those who share.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Hello all. Not married but someday hope to be. Just got out of a relationship. We apparently just weren’t meant for each other.

Im here basically to learn from others mistakes as to hear what others are looking for in a good relationship.

Glad to be here and thanks to those who share.

Welcome, there are a lot of heavy hitters here. Let's start here, nevermind what others are looking for in a relationship. But what you want in a relationship. Then you can toss that out and take opinions if you choose to. Again welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, there are a lot of heavy hitters here. Let's start here, nevermind what others are looking for in a relationship. But what you want in a relationship. Then you can toss that out and take opinions if you choose to. Again welcome.

Let me clarify, I know exactly what I want in a relationship... I guess I’m hear just to feel validated by knowing that what I want is not so unreasonable by seeing that others it want it to.

That’s it. Validation. Not seeking anything other than that.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Much luck for you, and hope you get what you search.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Let me clarify, I know exactly what I want in a relationship... I guess I’m hear just to feel validated by knowing that what I want is not so unreasonable by seeing that others it want it to.

That’s it. Validation. Not seeking anything other than that.
Rule Number 1: Be the best to catch the best.

Rule Number 2: Put your SO needs ahead of your own.

Rule Number 3: Refer to rule number 1.

"COMPARE YOURSELF TO WHO YOU WERE YESTERDAY, NOT TO WHO SOMEONE ELSE IS TODAY” - JP

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just heard this tip so I’ll pass it along,. “before you make a list of what you want, write down what you offer. Your offers should be longer and equally valuable.” Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts