Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum today when clicked on someone's link on a blog, so I thought I would join.

Just to tell you a little about me...
My name is ******, I'm 28, from Indiana. I'm in school for journalism but I accept freelance work in the mean time. I do some modeling and promotions occasionally. I also have a part time job at a retail store.

I'm not married but I am in a long term relationship with someone I also work with and share an apartment with. I decided to join here because I love discussing matters of love and romantic relationships. I have a blog where I post a lot about issues dealing with relationships so I am always on the lookout for inspirational topics.

Other spare time interests are: Poetry, competing in pageants, volunteering, hula hoop dancing, zumba, belly dancing.

Well enough about me, tell me about you!

It's good to be here.

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
You can help a lot of people here MissAsh. So many find TAM out of desperation to find answers or frustration and along with that comes emotional baggage and bias. It's really good to have you here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can help a lot of people here MissAsh. So many find TAM out of desperation to find answers or frustration and along with that comes emotional baggage and bias. It's really good to have you here.
Thanks! I was kinda worried I'd be out of place being an unmarried with no children, but I hope I can offer a helpful perspective nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
Thanks! I was kinda worried I'd be out of place being an unmarried with no children, but I hope I can offer a helpful perspective nonetheless.
I think its good to have all kinds of perspectives here.. no matter. I have an "older fashioned" traditional view point many times on this forum....sometimes I feel out of place too.

A little variety is good from all walks of life. Doesn't mean we will all agree, but it helps to hear what works for other couples.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think its good to have all kinds of perspectives here.. no matter. I have an "older fashioned" traditional view point many times on this forum....sometimes I feel out of place too.

A little variety is good from all walks of life. Doesn't mean we will all agree, but it helps to hear what works for other couples.

Thank ya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.