Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I am new here and this is my first post. I am just looking to see if anyone else has a similar situation that they are going through and maybe help with a little advice.

I have been married 13 years but have been with my husband a total of 22 years. We met in high school and have been together ever since. We lived in the same home for 13 years and due to circumstances, we ended up losing it due to foreclosure. It is taking a strain on our marriage. My husband has always been a good provider and lost his job a few years back and had to go back to school and got his BA in teaching. He now teaches and being he is a new teacher his salary is very low. We could not afford to live on his salary and our house went into foreclosure.

I got a job, and being I was out of the work force for about 12 years I could only take a minimum wage job. We struggle on a monthly basis and it is taking a toll on me, and I am sure him as well. I feel very resentful. I once was a happy, energetic positive person. I now am miserable, tired, rundown, over weight person. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I don't know how to overcome what we have gone through. He is resentful to me because I didn't help clean up what was left over after out move out of our old house. I just could not go back to our house where we lived 13 years and brought 3 kids home form the hospital there. I couldn't do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.