Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Posting here to introduce myself. I found out two months ago that my husband had cheated on me. Right now we're in Marriage Counseling and trying to make it work.

I'm fortunate that I found TAM (particularly the Coping with Infidelity group) the night I found out.

I may post more of my story at some point but this is all I have in me at the moment. I believe my husband is doing everything right since the truth came out but man this sucks.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hi all,

Posting here to introduce myself. I found out two months ago that my husband had cheated on me. Right now we're in Marriage Counseling and trying to make it work.

I'm fortunate that I found TAM (particularly the Coping with Infidelity group) the night I found out.

I may post more of my story at some point but this is all I have in me at the moment. I believe my husband is doing everything right since the truth came out but man this sucks.
Welcome to TAM. Sorry you need to be here, but glad you found this place. There are lots of helpful, caring people here. When you're ready, share you story...it does help.

*hugs*

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Sorry you are here.
Most all of us have suffered the pain of being a BS.
Understanding and pinpointing what is happening really helped me cope.
Watch specifically at 1:30

·
Registered
2,749 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
@outofsorts

Has your husband done any individual counseling to get to the root of why he did what he did. It might be beneficial for that to happen before too much marriage counseling is delved into. His infidelity is a "him" problem, not a marriage problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts