Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Click to learn more.

READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND FIND MRS. RIGHT?

DIVORCED AND READY TO DATE AGAIN?

IF YOU GO INTO THE DATING WORLD WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED, YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT. BADLY.

Dating can be fun. A lot of fun. It can be an adventure.

Dating can also be your ticket into a world of unbelievable pain and suffering. Trust me... it can get ugly.

How can you make sure you don't make the mistakes that millions of other men have made? How do you avoid a relationship that will leave your wallet empty, your heart broken and a house full of kids that will make the same relationship mistakes their dad made?

You learn from those that have been there and done that. That's what "RED FLAGS" is all about.

I've compiled a list of the top 20 red flags that should make you pause and want to find out more about the woman you're dating BEFORE you call her "girlfriend".

Click to learn more.

·
Super Moderator
5,029 Posts
Finding a woman that will be a good sexual partner is not that tough. Many men jump from*woman to woman and get their sexual needs met with regular casual sex.

Finding a woman that will be a great friend is not tough. Most of us have platonic friends,*both male and female.

Finding a woman that will help you raise a child is not tough. There are plenty of family*members, nannies and childcare workers out there ready to help.

Finding a woman that will help care for you when your health goes south is not tough. This is why we have nurses and doctors, after all.

Finding ONE woman that will gladly do ALL of those things AND stick by you until the day*you die is extremely tough. It’s like winning the lottery.

Yikes! Any man looking for a nanny for their kids or a nurse to take care of them when their healthcare goes South sounds like a red flag to me.

I wonder how many men would find a woman asking for the same as red flag. See below:

Finding a man that will be a good sexual partner is not that tough. Many women jump from*man to man and get their sexual needs met with regular casual sex.

Finding a man that will be a great friend is not tough. Most of us have platonic friends,*both male and female.

Finding a man that will help you raise a child is not tough. There are plenty of family*members, nannies and childcare workers out there ready to help.

Finding a man that will help care for you when your health goes south is not tough. This is why we have nurses and doctors, after all.

Finding ONE man that will gladly do ALL of those things AND stick by you until the day*you die is extremely tough. It’s like winning the lottery.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
... what?

Yikes! Any man looking for a nanny for their kids or a nurse to take care of them when their healthcare goes South sounds like a red flag to me.

I wonder how many men would find a woman asking for the same as red flag. See below:

Finding a man that will be a good sexual partner is not that tough. Many women jump from*man to man and get their sexual needs met with regular casual sex.

Finding a man that will be a great friend is not tough. Most of us have platonic friends,*both male and female.

Finding a man that will help you raise a child is not tough. There are plenty of family*members, nannies and childcare workers out there ready to help.

Finding a man that will help care for you when your health goes south is not tough. This is why we have nurses and doctors, after all.

Finding ONE man that will gladly do ALL of those things AND stick by you until the day*you die is extremely tough. It’s like winning the lottery.

·
Vendor
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't feel that when most people are looking for a spouse, that they want somebody to raise kids with, grow old with, be best friends with, have a sexual relationship with, be there for them when they're ill...?

I think you assumed some kind of sexist thing here that doesn't apply.

I am saying that we all want that in a partner, but it's exceedingly hard to find. LIke winning the lottery.

What "what"?

·
Super Moderator
5,029 Posts
You don't feel that when most people are looking for a spouse, that they want somebody to raise kids with, grow old with, be best friends with, have a sexual relationship with, be there for them when they're ill...?

I think you assumed some kind of sexist thing here that doesn't apply.

I am saying that we all want that in a partner, but it's exceedingly hard to find. LIke winning the lottery.
My apologies, I focused on the "DIVORCED AND READY TO DATE AGAIN?" part. When I read that part, my mind assumed over a certain age men with children from previous relationship(s). Not men who might be looking to settle down and start a family.

I think the goals for post divorce relationships is different than those just starting out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts