Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am pretty tech savvy. Not sure about where to buy some cams though. Everything I see online looks cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I am pretty tech savvy. Not sure about where to buy some cams though. Everything I see online looks cheap

Do you have a laptop you can leave someplace where the door can be seen? Plenty of ways to use it as an incognito web cam. She won't think anything of it. If there's a blinking red light when it's recording, just put a piece of black tape over it.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I would also second the suggestion that if you DO go over, please bring other friends over (both sexes if possible) as witnesses. Make sure you/someone videos, esp. if you need this for the divorce proceedings.

Realize that if you do go there, emotions will be off the chart and could lead to really bad consequences that could backfire on YOU. PLEASE be careful if you go and don't go alone.

·
Registered
18,413 Posts
I would also second the suggestion that if you DO go over, please bring other friends over (both sexes if possible) as witnesses. Make sure you/someone videos, esp. if you need this for the divorce proceedings.

Realize that if you do go there, emotions will be off the chart and could lead to really bad consequences that could backfire on YOU. PLEASE be careful if you go and don't go alone.

I’d start recording video on my phone and then walk in the door quietly.

If there is something going on, it will make it irrefutable.

If there isn’t though, you’re going to have some explaining to do.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
If you have any old phones, there are many apps you can get which will turn them into motion activated cameras or voice activated recorders. You can record what goes on outside your house with out any concern. Put some phones in windows to record the comings and goings. It's a little more complicated secretly recording inside the house since people have expectations of privacy. If you record inside the house, make sure it's just for your own knowledge and you don't blab to your wife about it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am looking into purchasing an nvr and some outside cameras. I went home today and found nothing. I am convinced though that something is going on. She has changed and I just know. I have been very crazy. At the least this will just give me the proof I need for closure.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
OK, why don't you detail some of the "she's changed" and "I just know" Gut feelings are very often correct.
There are many here who can help you figure out if she is cheating. type out the timeline of why you think she is cheating to help folks here help YOU.

Another option -- get a PI to investigate her. A good one will find out quickly.

Also, does she ALWAYS have her phone on her? Can you get a hold of it and investigate? Messages, FB, email, chat or game apps, pics, etc.. You could use phone recovery software to get anything deleted (but you will need her phone for a while for that).

·
Registered
18,413 Posts
I am looking into purchasing an nvr and some outside cameras. I went home today and found nothing. I am convinced though that something is going on. She has changed and I just know. I have been very crazy. At the least this will just give me the proof I need for closure.

Careful now. Always trust your gut, but also believe your eyes.

What makes you think she's cheating?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thank you. I have written a complete (and long) explanation that I need to post in the CWI forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I am going to do what you have suggested and more. I plan on getting very electronic here soon. Especially since I have to go out of town in about a month for a few days.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts