Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been married for nearly 18 years. I believe tomorrow I will find out about my wife cheating. I have read quite a lot on this forum. I am going to go to work and leave my phone (we have a tracking app -stated intent was so that I could see where she was... I now see it’s so that she can see where I am and when I am coming home). I am not sure if I am going to walk in if it’s going on, interrupt before it begins, or just get positive proof so that I can do I don’t know what. I have come to the point that I have just known, but could not prove. I have got to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I have been married for nearly 18 years. I believe tomorrow I will find out about my wife cheating. I have read quite a lot on this forum. I am going to go to work and leave my phone (we have a tracking app -stated intent was so that I could see where she was... I now see it’s so that she can see where I am and when I am coming home). I am not sure if I am going to walk in if it’s going on, interrupt before it begins, or just get positive proof so that I can do I don’t know what. I have come to the point that I have just known, but could not prove. I have got to do this.

Maybe it would be better to use a 3rd party like a private investigator to catch her. You don't want to do something wrong, stupid or illegal under the influence of emotions.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts

No knifes, guns, or weapons of any sort, take someone with you. And a Var and a cell phone and catch if in the act. This way you can exposed her to whom it is that may be of benefit.

Damn man, sorry you are here. Don't be a stranger we here can help.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
He'll take 2 friends, record with recording on,from your cell get live shots of betrayal if you think you need, and the 2 friends are to help you by not allowing you to get in to trouble.

·
Registered
16,625 Posts
It used to be that a plurality of the family court system would generally embrace having any evidence brought forward of a cheating spouses sordid actions, more especially for child support purposes.

With the advent of no-fault divorce laws, it should really come as no big surprise that they just don't seem to give a tinker's damn about it any more!

Be so very careful in the procuring of such data!

·
Super Moderator
28,483 Posts
And do keep your new friends here at TAM updated. We have your back, my friend.:smthumbup:

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
It used to be that a plurality of the family court system would generally embrace having any evidence brought forward of a cheating spouses sordid actions, more especially for child support purposes.

With the advent of no-fault divorce laws, it should really come as no big surprise that they just don't seem to give a tinker's damn about it any more!

Be so very careful in the procuring of such data!

This is true , the info would be for you and to those who could help/believe you. If you choose to reconcile nothing more. I hope all is well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to change my user name but I don’t know how. I cannot even see how to delete my account and start over

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I would like to change my user name but I don’t know how. I cannot even see how to delete my account and start over

An admin will have to fix it for you...
Be careful today.
Don't over react.....be smart.

·
Administrator
43,651 Posts
I can change your user name. What would you like it changed to?

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
OP.....you already know, you just have to see it. Take police with you if need be. You can't arrest him

but he can be there to keep the peace. Once you see what you need to...leave the house for a few days

to clear your head and set a game plan. Or if she is willing to leave, let her. But know full well

she will probably try and beg you back once caught. Reason I say once you know, you need away

from her to process. Do you have kids?

·
Administrator
43,651 Posts
You think she is having some guy in your home when you are at work? Is that right?

If that's the case, you need to be extremely careful about walking in on them, it's a scenario that often leads to a very bad outcome.

What makes you think she has some buy coming over? What evidence of this do you have?

Do you know who he is?

There might be a safer way for you to find out. For example putting spy camera in your home. You could put it in some place like the living room that the guy would have to be in if he's in your home. That way you do not put yourself in a situation were emotions could cause it get out of hand.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
You think she is having some guy in your home when you are at work? Is that right?

If that's the case, you need to be extremely careful about walking in on them, it's a scenario that often leads to a very bad outcome.

What makes you think she has some buy coming over? What evidence of this do you have?

Do you know who he is?

There might be a safer way for you to find out. For example putting spy camera in your home. You could put it in some place like the living room that the guy would have to be in if he's in your home. That way you do not put yourself in a situation were emotions could cause it get out of hand.
If he's tech-savvy and has a wireless router, he can log in remotely and see if there's another active cell phone in range, even if the guy isn't trying to connect to the wireless in the house. It's not proof of much; you don't end up with a name, just a MAC address. But if that MAC address starts showing up multiple days... coinciding with your wife's MAC address...

·
Super Moderator
11,715 Posts
Done.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts