Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 238 Posts

· Banned
5,610 Posts
Yes, but what if your personality traits are beta, despite having really good genetics for the physical stuff and earnings etc?
I'm not kidding. I lettered 3 times in 3 sports in college. Finished near the top of my law school. Could dunk into my mid forties at 6'1' etc.
But, I am fairly mild mannered and did not date a lot.
Do you get hit on frequently by women? How about back in school?

· Registered
601 Posts
So, I just happened to stumble on this page after planning on divorcing my cheating wife, and telling her.

Now, I have talked to several divorce lawyers. And here is what they have told me about my situation:
I have a prenup. It was suppose to protect me, my house, and 3 businesses I owned before I married, and any inheritance I would receive (and did) from dead parents/grand parents, and it did the same liberties for the wife, pretty much making sure neither of us got vindictive in divorce.
It also, had a clause in it, saying that if the primary money earner is to cheat, they will have to pay alimony to the other spouse. If the spouse that earned less cheated, no alimony what so ever. But it is in much fancier and legal language, And I am of course, the primary earner. And of course, the wife cheated.

So, here is what the lawyers told me:
Wife can't go after my inheritance, or my income conventionally. But the judge that decides a lot of the cases in my area has thrown out a lot of prenups.
But luckily, because of where I live, assets acquired before the marriage are returned to the original owner. So I shouldn't worry too much, right? WRONG!

The BUT comes at spousal support. Lawyers told me, I will probably be expected to pay her so she can continue to 'live the life style she grew accustomed to,' while married to me. And that could even include to the point of either letting her stay in my house, or possibly having to find her an apartment to live in, and paying her a lot of money.
So she can't go after the business. But she can go after the next best thing: the money they make. Claiming she grew accustomed to the life style that my huge income gave her.
I grew accustomed to the life style of her giving me sex 5x, and a nice cooked meal 4x a week. Do I get any conditions on that? of course not.

So, I got married and my wife cheated on me. The reward for her cheating on me, is to get to pay her potentially 10%-40% of my income, before my taxes, and maybe find a new place for her to live. At least there are no children involved here.

So, how would I describe marriage?
Take your financial security, (maybe some paper stocks, or a CD with $200,000 for your retirement, or heck, even just a key to a simple bank box) a 6-chamber revolver, and load half the chambers, give it a spin, then see if it shoots.

And girls wonder why men don't want to marry...

· Registered
1,050 Posts
This is absolute fiction
I don't know where you live, but when I was in places where I could get in trouble, it's only men who were of any concern.

How many are getting mugged by women? Stabbed in the bar brawls? Raped? (and yes, same-sex prison rape is also inflicted by men)

Not that any of that doesn't happen, but it's very uncommon.

· Registered
5,619 Posts
Juicer,

You should delete that post as your wife posts on these boards and this is info she shouldn't have access to.
Posted via Mobile Device

Edited for stupidity.

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
I don't know where you live, but when I was in places where I could get in trouble, it's only men who were of any concern.

How many are getting mugged by women? Stabbed in the bar brawls? Raped? (and yes, same-sex prison rape is also inflicted by men)

Not that any of that doesn't happen, but it's very uncommon.
The studies I read indicate the violence against men by women may be even more frequent.
And, what about the disparity in sentencing for crimes, including peophiles.

· Banned
5,610 Posts
Yes, it was unbelievable. This is where I learned women need no emotional connection for sex.
If you are able to get sex daily from women by merely saying yes, you're either an alpha or a sigma. For a definition of these terms as they pertain to relationship "game," see Vox Day's Alpha game plan.

If you're not really social, you'd be a sigma; if you are looked up to and assume leadership among willing subordinate males, you'd be an alpha.

Now the PUA gamers, as opposed to relationship gamers (think Athol), define an alpha as any guy who get laid frequently. They define all the frustrated chumps (married or not) as beta.

· Registered
12,986 Posts
Women are not so swayed as you may think. After my daughter's father (he was my 2nd) and I split up, I had a sexual awakening and I was an alpha female ;) Sex was just fun and I had really no ties to the guys I slept with (not many, but enough). They were nice guys, but I learned to detach from the idea that love=sex. I had been having sex with a man (my ex) who treated me like crap. that wasn't love!

So...sometimes the woman has decided she is just going to have sex. For fun. Yes, it is possible.

· Banned
5,610 Posts
So, I was an alpha strictly based on my appearance, athleticism, and academic achievements? Even if I was fairly non-aggressive as regards approaching women?
In the context of mating, women decide who is alpha/sigma and who is beta/gamma. If the commandant of the Marine Corps doesn't have women trying to have sex with him, he is not alpha.

I used to play in a band when I was young. I'd take a break and women would sit on my lap. When I was out as an individual and not a wannabe rock star, women would come up behind me and rub my chest, shoulders, and biceps. Later on, at Christmas parties, women would french kiss me under the mistletoe (in front of my wife) before I even knew I had walked under the mistletoe.

I never approached a woman in my life.

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
In the context of mating, women decide who is alpha/sigma and who is beta/gamma. If the commandant of the Marine Corps doesn't have women trying to have sex with him, he is not alpha.

I used to play in a band when I was young. I'd take a break and women would sit on my lap. When I was out as an individual and not a wannabe rock star, women would come up behind me and rub my chest, shoulders, and biceps. Later on, at Christmas parties, women would french kiss me under the mistletoe (in front of my wife) before I even knew I had walked under the mistletoe.

I never approached a woman in my life.
Yes, me too. Every girlfriend I had initiated contact.

I'd get notes slipped under my dorm room door asking to have sex.

So, why is it we are led to believe they need emotional connection?

181 - 200 of 238 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.