Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm encouraging my kids to never marry(well, I might keep my mouth shut with the girls, anyway).
Seriously, who in his or her right mind would marry these days. You are completely ****ed if your spouse cheats and decides to just dump your ass.
It is a sick way to live, this marriage deal, IMO.

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do not hate you, muttgirl. Nor do I hate anyone else here(well, unless my XW is posting here).
It is just my opinion. Marriage is a bad deal.

And, bitterness gets a bad name, as does "judgemental".
There is nothing wrong or unpleasant about being bitter as regards one's XW. It feels good to hate her. She is an evil pig. Same with being judgemental. I could not live happily without judgement. My life would be chaotic if I used no judgement. I might have hired Ted Bundy to babysit if I had no judgement.

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
You can still say, "Well, that's your choice, son...but when you're grown, talk to me before you make any decisions." Or something like that.

Doesn't have to be so extreme. Just cause you got screwed over doesn't mean he will too. You should teach him how to find a good woman, instead of reasons to hate them.
I don't advise him to hate women. Just to not marry one. Men get screwed in divorce.
I inject 2600 a month, tax free into my XW's household, so she and her live in boyfriend(who was married when she hooked him) can live high on the hog. No way do the kids see a lot of that$$.

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
ugh why did I come back?

let's not forget about the multitudes of women who are trapped psychologically in marriages where they are abused, beaten, raped or watch their children get molested and many times the justice system has also failed these people

the fact is that many people are sh!tty and don't get served justice the way that they should
that is not exclusive to one gender, one race, one sexual preference, one religion, or one subset of age
Yes, but we are talking about marriage, where men get screwed more(well, not really. If the Catholic Church is so insistent on celibacy, why aren't priests forced to marry:).

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Women outnumber men from about age 13 onward. As soon as woman suffrage became law, men were automatically outvoted because there are more women.
We are outnumbered. Head for the hills.:)(or, as Monty Python would say "run away, run away")

Really, though, with the incidence of infidelity so high, and, it appears, climbing, why would someone risk marriage?

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Not really. About 45% of first marriages fail. Much higher for subsequent marriages. You are correct that marriage is a contract. However, it's pretty much unenforceable.

Quite true, except you forgot WW's live in boyfriend who migrates around a few days with this women, a couple days with that one, etc. servicing his ad-hoc harem.

So it's being replaced by a situation where the top few alpha males maintain soft harems of divorced or adulterous women and the majority of men go without. Primal.

Generally speaking.
What about a really well hung beta? Does he get a harem, too?

· Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
That's ridiculous. The same ideology applies to Alphas for that matter. Marriage is a long term commitment and neither all-betas nor all-alphas make a good long term partner. One needs a balance both for longevity.
Are you saying that alphas and betas have the ability to adopt some of each others traits? How can that be? Aren't we either one or the other for life? Isn't it hardwired?
Now, you have me thinking: What if i took this incredibly toned,muscled body, coupled with classic good looks and high earnings and huge endowment, and started injecting some alpha behaviors? Hmmm.... Hot damn, I may have created a monster. Thanks:smthumbup: Marriage here I come:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.