Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5,619 Posts
So yeah, considering this thread and the older one about "Why do men marry?"

The consensus pretty much is there isn`t a good objective reason to marry.
Bear in mind this is the consensus of a pro-marriage forum.

Kinda makes ya wonder.

· Registered
5,619 Posts
So, how do betas get sex partners? Say you are an incredibly handsome, athletic, well hung beta who makes a ton of $$. Are you saying women would chose an alpha?
Yes, as a lover while remaining married to the beta bread winner.
Women don`t dig doormats for long.

Reactions: Vanton68

· Registered
5,619 Posts
That's ridiculous. The same ideology applies to Alphas for that matter. Marriage is a long term commitment and neither all-betas nor all-alphas make a good long term partner. One needs a balance both for longevity.
Exactly!

· Registered
5,619 Posts
Are you saying that alphas and betas have the ability to adopt some of each others traits? How can that be? Aren't we either one or the other for life? Isn't it hardwired?
Now, you have me thinking: What if i took this incredibly toned,muscled body, coupled with classic good looks and high earnings and huge endowment, and started injecting some alpha behaviors? Hmmm.... Hot damn, I may have created a monster. Thanks:smthumbup: Marriage here I come:D
You should read this Liam...

Married Man Sex Life | How to have the marriage you thought you were going to have. By which I mean doing it like rabbits.

It`s all about the balance of alpha/Beta in a man to give him the best shot at a long happy relationship.

· Registered
5,619 Posts
Any ideas on the exact ratio of traits needed for optimum success?
Depends on the man & woman in question.

It`s a try it until it works kind of deal.

Check that website & blog I posted above.
The balance of Alpha/Beta is it`s entire purpose.

The author is a semi-regular on this board and while I don`t agree with him entirely the foundation of his book is on the money.

· Registered
5,619 Posts
I'll check it out. My only worry is that upon first glance,anyway, I am so much more muscular and athletic than the author, that I may have to tone down the alpha traits just a bit to achieve a decent balance. These genetics are a blessing and a curse.

First you`ll have to redefine what you think of as alpha and beta.

I`m not a muscular guy and I am and always have been an alpha personality.

Juicer (A new poster here) is a large intimidating bodybuilder .
I`d wager an uneducated diagnosis that he`s waaay heavy on the beta.

It`s a mentality not a physicality.

· Registered
5,619 Posts
The divorce laws will only change when the marriage rates plummet so dangerously low, that the future of society is at stake.
Looking around me today I believe a major change in society in general would actually be a good thing.

· Registered
5,619 Posts
Juicer,

You should delete that post as your wife posts on these boards and this is info she shouldn't have access to.
Posted via Mobile Device

Edited for stupidity.

· Registered
5,619 Posts
Yes, me too. Every girlfriend I had initiated contact.

I'd get notes slipped under my dorm room door asking to have sex.

So, why is it we are led to believe they need emotional connection?
Because once they have that emotional connection with a man everything is much better including sex.

Once they lose that emotional connection with a man they want it back so that everything can be better again.

Women have no need for an emotional connection to enjoy sex just as much as a man
Posted via Mobile Device

· Registered
5,619 Posts
I'm sure if we count all face slaps and fist-poking in domestic aggression it can well be true, but it's all pretty low severity. Most men can easily overpower most women, very few mens' lives are ever endangered by aggression from females.
Says the person whose GF never rushed them with a kitchen knife or tequila bottle.

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

· Registered
5,619 Posts
Revenge affairs almost kill any chance at R.

I`m an ******* and even I wouldn`t have one

· Registered
5,619 Posts
I love being Married too but if your argument is that love is rational you're in trouble
:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: that_girl

· Registered
5,619 Posts
They so prefer an emotional connection. But if alpha/sigma is available for sex without love, they'll settle for just the sex if it's the right time of the month, or they're pissed off at hubby, etc. As Roissy said, "For most women, five minutes of Alpha is worth five years of Beta."

Notice the "most" bit, above. NAWALT, or so they say.
I`m sorry Machiavelli but I`ve known far too many women to believe this is true.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.