Talk About Marriage banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
What was interesting but not surprising was interview of actress playng Billie where she said she totally identified with Billie's affair and supported women cheating as appropriate.
I take what she would say in an interview with a grain of salt , often just to up the ratings , never get someone saying in an interview that she could not stand the other cast members

·
Registered
544 Posts
The problem she does love Cooper too for what he is: good husband, father, provider, etc. He just cannot fulfil one critical part and it is sexual intimacy. So she uses Brad to fiill this missing part on overall complete puzzle.

Cooper loves her too so in general neither Billie nor Cooper want this divorce.
like the song from years back torn between two lovers lyrics

·
Registered
683 Posts
like the song from years back torn between two lovers lyrics
I am gathering from reading that Billie had a wild sexual past (which Cooper was aware of ), Brad had been her best lover ever. Evidently the boredom of domestic life set in and Billie started longing for all the fun she had with Brad. Evidently she was the aggressor and hooked back up with Brad. In the photos, Billie doesn't seem an extraordinary beauty but maybe that is just me. Maybe this show is "reality TV", suspect it mirrors the lifestyles of the the rich and famous, us common people are prone to be interested in those lifestyles. BTW, the three words she said at end of season seem pretty tame.

Wife n I are more "Animal Planet" and "Nat Geo" type people these days. But when she was a teenager, her mom and her liked following the soap operas on daytime TV like "Days of our Lives" etc. Maybe we need to get NetFlix after all lol.

·
Registered
544 Posts
the good thing about it is both the lover and the husband are rich
other the lover is poor and she married the rich good life
but in this it shows her and her husband leading good normal life for years
then the couple happen to be going through a while of slow sex bad and Billy is feel less important in the marriage

at the same time ex lover turns up and she feels drawn to his but thinks he is not good for her ,
and when they were together she did not know the real reason why they were parted

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
my point is - Infidelity tv shows have been around for years but recently it is getting more attention and focus - the TV show, sadly, is a hit and has everyone talking about. Netflix makes TV-MA shows all the time, and they found out after Life/sex TV-MA + infidelity/cheating/betraying and Vig/Dic bring more viewers and money.

we will see more Drama shows ( previously rated as "Erotic") focused on how it is ok to cheat. and it wont be about husbands but more focused around housewives

·
Registered
167 Posts
the good thing about it is both the lover and the husband are rich
other the lover is poor and she married the rich good life
but in this it shows her and her husband leading good normal life for years
then the couple happen to be going through a while of slow sex bad and Billy is feel less important in the marriage

at the same time ex lover turns up and she feels drawn to his but thinks he is not good for her ,
and when they were together she did not know the real reason why they were parted
I agree, staving but sexy and good locking musician vs average looking (to me cooper is not less hot than Brad) and not very sexy but stable wealthy husband would be more realistic.

Though the show does not mention it but I do not think cooper and Billie ever connected sexually, sex has never been great, not it just "faded out" with years. It just reached the point for Billie where she can lo longer hold it and seeks relief in her old flame which actually never went away.

I never witnessed this situation but to me it is rather realistic.

·
Registered
544 Posts
in the perfect world a person will get a divorce if the marriage is not good , but as we see often people do any to say in a bad marriage that to call it quits and get out
also many people have their partner and they are taking each other for granted sexy comes along and the person that is ok in their marriage but gone tired taken for granted suddenly
has a hot guy or woman that is interested in them and they are open to take risks ,
so yes they don't think they are going to get found out most people that cheat don't want to loose their husband or wife , just the other partner often see a change in them like they are taking better care of themselves

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
how do you know there are big willies in it if you are not watching it , lol
There is talk of a big willy... I'm not going to find proof... :LOL:

By the way, I must confess I started watching it last night, but I seem to get distracted by 2 very pointy things...

·
Registered
544 Posts
There is talk of a big willy... I'm not going to find proof... :LOL:

By the way, I must confess I started watching it last night, but I seem to get distracted by 2 very pointy things...
yes the husband bumped into the lover on the street and ended up following him to the gym and kind of jealous of his fitter body
ended up following him into the shower and the lover turned around showing a huge xxxx which looked more like a horse than a man lol
I think a bit to much on the big side , I did not think of asking my wife what she thought ,
but I think it is a good thing to show a nude man and not only the nude woman like we see in most films ,

the two pointy things , yes she has the body type i like , just I like tall women

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
it seems like a LOT of tv shows, and social media, is used to foist a change in lifestyle.
Want more transgender people in the country, make sure every frigin tv show has a tranny in it, mention trannies in every other twitter post. Eventually the sheep will believe that transgenders are a majority in the country!

Same with cheating. If you like to cheat, like easy sex with any married person you work with or know...then having cheating shows on TV is a boon!

·
Registered
544 Posts
it seems like a LOT of tv shows, and social media, is used to foist a change in lifestyle.
Want more transgender people in the country, make sure every frigin tv show has a tranny in it, mention trannies in every other twitter post. Eventually the sheep will believe that transgenders are a majority in the country!

Same with cheating. If you like to cheat, like easy sex with any married person you work with or know...then having cheating shows on TV is a boon!
I AM SORRY I do not agree with how you see this ,

·
Registered
3,369 Posts

It's how they "normalize" these things

61 - 75 of 75 Posts