Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,896 Posts
I always like to give the benefit of the doubt here.

1. You probably are insecure and jealous and need to fix that. Even if EVERYTHING else in your marriage is great, an insecure husband EVENTUALLY causes his wife to stop loving him. CONFIDENCE = SEXY to women. Period. Make your wife flirt with you.

2. Your wife likes male attention to an unhealthy level. She's also insecure. This makes for problems in a marriage. Having an issue with your wife flirting with other guys isn't always the guy being insecure, it could also be an issue with respect. A wife being flirty with a bunch of guys is disrespectful IMHO.

3. Your wife has REALLY bad boundaries, and so do some of the guys she works with. If my wife got a text thanking her for pulling her hair back from a boss.....I'd be concerned first, if it made her uncomfortable (because that's sexual harassment). I'd be PISSED if she welcomed it.

4. Her phone needs to be open and you need to not look so much. If my wife locked her phone TRYING to keep me out....the poop would hit the fan. There are 2 reasons. She doesn't like me being insecure....so lets fix that....or she's hiding something. The fix is NEVER to lock a person out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.