Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have a dilemma. Been married for 14 years, separated since 4/19/2012. Lived with my dad for a while, and now rent a room.. My wife an I are going to counseling, only have had 2 sessions so far,have another one next week. Im not gonna get into all out issues right now, just basically I lied about my credit card debt etc,etc. Never cheated on her. She is 14 yrs older than me. And she was fed up and said get out!!!. So I pay my own rent, plus I still pay for some bills at home. Which some people say I should stop,but I feel things will work out, and dont wanna leave her high and dry...So anyways I am strapped for $$$.. We hang out alot and are basically dating and trying to be friends for now. So today she says the property tax and home owners insurance is due!!im like ok!! I wasnt planning on paying as Im not living there...She flipped out!!!!!!!I told her, you kicked me out and im supporting myself, and you expect me to pay these extra bills and im not even allowed to live at home!!!!bull****!! Also my wife owns this house,payed off, she had before we were married.My wife said this is your fault your not at home. I said well I didnt kick my self out... Am I wrong for telling her that I cant pay these extra bills???? Also she called me later and said Im giving this until 1/1/12 for us to work things out or thats it!!! I replied, well I guess we better make these 4 appts count that we have scheduled coming up(with all the holidays coming that all I could schedule till next year)I feel this is set up to fail. I dont see how you can fix a marriage with just 6 counseling appts. Any advice.thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.