Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
While I understand that your current sexual situation isn't ideal for you, hence your post, be prepared for a lot of comments from people telling you to be thankful for what you are getting. I will be one of those people for moment because getting sex every other day, from a wife five years into a relationship and she's on the pill is definately more than most men in your situation would get -or even think about in many cases.

That said, I think the real issue for you isn't the frequency so much as it is the meaning behind the sex. You say you don't think she's into it and is only doing it for you. Many women, and men for that matter, will tell you on here that this is normal to a degree. Women might not also be in the mood when sex is requested, initiated or starts, however many women do get into it as sex continues. That's important for you to remember here, she might not be into it at the beginning, but as the foreplay begins or as sex begins, she will get into it and enjoy it, not just for you but also for herself.

Don't beat yourself up over this, enjoy your sex life and enjoy the fact she loves you so much she is willing to try and make this issue work for the both of you. Take her efforts as a sign of love, not as a sign of apathy or duty.

Reactions: RClawson
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.