Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been marry for 8 years, he had took from me, and he just think i just some type of $$$ sign in his eyes. I need some advice, recently he told me that he will sell everything in this house again i really dont know what to do i had did everything that a wife suppose to do, but he is the one that had cheated on me and probably talking to another female, but he think that i got another man which i dont i not stooping to his level on this, i told him i want out. its not my probably he dont have no where to go, he cant even go stay with his parents. he has a car and he said if we divorce he will get that car that im driving which has both of our names on it. but im the one made the deposit and all the payments and he only paid it off around october,but he think im not doing my wifey duties, i dont do the go down on a person that is what he want me to do if it mean for me to leave me i will just do that. but he think i should keep paying rent whether he here or if he not. im at my lowest peak in my life, this is not the man i thought i had marry, maybe getting shot messed him up dont know, i need some advice please :mad:

·
Registered
606 Posts
I didn't totally understand your post, but from what I do understand, it doesn't sound like a happy compatible marriage to me. He has cheated on you. You think he's cheating again. He's accusing you of cheating, which makes me think that he is definitely cheating on you. He thinks he should get the car that you have paid for.

Are there any good qualities about this guy that you are hanging on for? I think you should be the proactive one here and start the divorce.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
You need to leave this jerk! Don't worry about him where he's going to go in the future. Take care of yourself.

Your husband would of cheated regardless what you would of done or not done in the bedroom. He's using this as a poor excuse(you not performing oral).

Talk to a lawyer to see who gets the car. I don't know if there will be any way you can prove he didn't pay for it. I would start the divorce files right away. Your husband will continue to cheat on you and treat you badly because this is who he is and he won't change. I've been in a similar situation. I left my ex husband and he cheats on his current wife and we divorced 19 years ago.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.