Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,325 Posts
Wow you're a real glutton for punishment. You are praying and fasting she comes back to you? You should be praying and fasting you have the strength to stay away.

How many more times do you want her to cheat on you before you end it? You should listen to yourself, you sound pathetic.

Listen to me tell a story about a man and you tell me what you think.

"Guy gets engaged, his fiancee cheats on him twice. He forgives her and they get married. She cheats again a few years later, he forgives her. She lies about it some more and runs off with other man, lying about it. He prays that she'll come to her senses and come back to the marriage."

What do you think of that guy?

· Registered
2,325 Posts
Well dude you've got issues (don't worry you're in good company). You can either confront them head on and get your life on track, or keep on doing what you're doing and expect more of the same.

I don't like to use this phrase often but you need to man up buddy. Hit the gym, get your crap together, don't let a woman be your confidence. Use this time in your life to figure out what kind of man you want to be and start the journey.

If you accept the challenge, you'll come back here a few years from now and wonder what the hell you were smoking when you read your posts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.