Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I posted this thread (my first one on the forum) on the General board:
http://talkaboutmarriage.com/genera...3336-am-i-overreacting-could-he-cheating.html

I have gotten really great replies. But I wanted to know if anyone knows of a way to put some sort of spyware on a cell phone that is not a smart phone. Someone on the thread suggested I post in this room. I need to see my husband's texts, but he has an older regular phone with just texting, no apps or internet. On my phone (a smart phone) I have an app that sends all of my phone logs and texts to an email address (I have it set up like that for work purposes). But I don't know if I can do that with his phone. I am the owner of the phones, so he wouldn't know.

Does anyone know if I can do this somehow? I looked up SMS backup online, and there are devices out there that can do this, but they are quite costly.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
Your best bet is to put a VAR in hi car under the front seat with velcro. Many here have used a good one from bestbuy, an Olympus at about 99 dollars. Cheaper ones may work but people have a lot of trouble with some of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.