Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a busy mom of a 2 and 3 year old. Our 3 year old has recently been diagnosed with autism and our son has conductive hearing loss. because of all this, we decided that it would be best if I became a stay hat home mom. I also have SLE and RA. The majority of the time I am in pain and taking care of two special needs kids. My husband is not sympathetic at all. He sees me crying and just walks past; he is dry and cold. The kids broke something that was very near and dear to me ( silly I know) and I broke down. I have been so stressed out that this pushed me over the edge. My husband just said " oh well" and walked away. He is cold and distant with the kids and wont really play with them. If he gets up before i do he forgets to fed the kids or change their diaper. I'm afraid to leave him alone with them because he doesn't seem to care for them anymore. He would NEVER hurt them , but I fear that he can't handle them. I am ready to leave and feel that this marriage is over, but want the kids to grow up in a stable home. What should I do.... Also, He never cares if i am upset of comforts me, but he wants sex every night. If I turn him down because I'm hurting, he gets angry. I'm so tired of all of this. Any advice?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.