Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Please help me, I would like to email iphone text messages. Anyone knows how to do that.

I would like to forward my WS text messages to my friends for their feedback.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
Find the message you want to email, put your finger on it and hold it there until "Copy" appears, press "Copy", switch to Email, open a new message, put your finger in the body of the email and hold it there until "Select, Select All, Paste" appears and press paste. Bad part is you can only do it one message at a time and is just the text of the message. You can also take pictures of the screen by pressing the home (round) button and the power button at the same time and then email the picture - but that is limited to what is shown on the screen.

Are you sure you want to email your wife's text messages out to the world? Once you send something out into cyberspace you can never get it back.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Find the message you want to email, put your finger on it and hold it there until "Copy" appears, press "Copy", switch to Email, open a new message, put your finger in the body of the email and hold it there until "Select, Select All, Paste" appears and press paste. Bad part is you can only do it one message at a time and is just the text of the message. You can also take pictures of the screen by pressing the home (round) button and the power button at the same time and then email the picture - but that is limited to what is shown on the screen.

Are you sure you want to email your wife's text messages out to the world? Once you send something out into cyberspace you can never get it back.
Thanks. I just want to send the text to my brother for analysis. My WS is sending me bunch of text message but I don't see any remorse. I know I was the Plan B for her and somehow she sensed something I'm doing i:e; going with the divorce so she is sending me bunch of text messages but no remorse. I don't want to get caught in false recovery like below:

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-infidelity/31959-false-recovery-5.html

I want to be extra careful, worth divorce then spending time keeping tab on WS...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries, just wanted to ask the question. Post them up here and you'll get LOTS of feedback.

Just Kidding - I wouldn't really do that.
The text messages follows the normal pattern:

1. she came to my office and begged on her on knees to not to hurt kids..i thought she will ask for forgiveness but not that. And then she left my office and since then sending me text messages.

2. another bunch of text only about how kids are suffering.

3. another bunch of text not to involve family or friends in fixing the marriage.

4. another bunch of text about how mid-life has damaged her.

5. she is now comparing her life with "Sliding doors" movie and saying how I can make or break kids/her life.

BUT honestly there is no text messages about OM and her emails chat or giving up passwords or phone etc??

So I need help from T.A.M guys, Please help me, I don't want to get caught up in wrong path again...Do you think it is a true remorse or she just trying to do caking eating??

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
Hmmm... Don't see much in there about how she loves you, she's sorry for what she did, what she'll do to demonstrate her love for you, and what she's doing to make sure it never happens again. Or did I miss those posts?

C

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm... Don't see much in there about how she loves you, she's sorry for what she did, what she'll do to demonstrate her love for you, and what she's doing to make sure it never happens again. Or did I miss those posts?

C
That is true, she is not talking about anything about how much she loves me, neither she is talking anything about not happening this again. I think it's just a way for her to make sure that as a family we stay together and she can continue her open relationship with the OM !!! Or she is just a drama queen...till yesterday I had access to her/OM secret email id and I don't see any guilt feeling in those emails !!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
You need to tell he rthe exact same things you are saying here.
Of course if you do, she is going into actress mode.

You said you KNOW you was the backup plan, then she was going to hurt the kids breaking up the family anyway right ???

When was the confront ??
Why don't you have access anymore ??

Dude, you KNOW what you have to do!! If she is not remorseful, and changing passwords, she is NOT goint to stop.

How do you KNOW its not a PA ??

And yes you should be EXPOSING NOW !!! You should be filing NOW !!

Kids get hurt everyday in everyday life just going to school.

How you handle them and yourself after D/ing will determine how they turn out.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Sigh.... Yawn....

Standard garden variety manipulation/damage control... She doesn't have the motivation to attempt to seduce you, so using guilt or preying on your codependance are the standard M.O. .... If this move doesn't work...she will turn to anger, threats and venom...

She doesn't care about you, she's protecting herself.

But, you knew that.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You need to tell he rthe exact same things you are saying here.
Of course if you do, she is going into actress mode.

You said you KNOW you was the backup plan, then she was going to hurt the kids breaking up the family anyway right ???

When was the confront ??
Why don't you have access anymore ??

Dude, you KNOW what you have to do!! If she is not remorseful, and changing passwords, she is NOT going to stop.

How do you KNOW its not a PA ??

And yes you should be EXPOSING NOW !!! You should be filing NOW !!

Kids get hurt everyday in everyday life just going to school.

How you handle them and yourself after D/ing will determine how they turn out.
Sorry, my original thread is at below place. I was in a hurry to decode the text messages, so I opened another thread.

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-infidelity/56211-betrayed-husband-what-can-i-do-now.html

The D-day was 4th Aug and the contact between my WS and OM is still there. Everyone in WS/OM family is aware of this drama and I'm in touch with an attorney to file for divorce. If divorce can't wake her up, nothing will. But at least I'll move forward with my life..

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sigh.... Yawn....

Standard garden variety manipulation/damage control... She doesn't have the motivation to attempt to seduce you, so using guilt or preying on your codependance are the standard M.O. .... If this move doesn't work...she will turn to anger, threats and venom...

But, you knew that.
I maybe wrong but every BS is in denial mode. Even though I'm aware that I'm plan B but after spending 12 years with WS, it is difficult to imagine being Plan B. So I always come back to T.A.M to you guys for help.

Yes, she is protecting herself and she doesn't care about me but as a BS it's so difficult to digest that thought...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I maybe wrong but every BS is in denial mode. Even though I'm aware that I'm plan B but after spending 12 years with WS, it is difficult to imagine being Plan B. So I always come back to T.A.M to you guys for help.

Yes, she is protecting herself and she doesn't care about me but as a BS it's so difficult to digest that thought...
I understand, and I do empathize with your situation. Genuinely, I am sorry you have found yourself here.

I'm sorry if my message was misinterpreted.. I wasn't sighing or yawning at you or minimizing the situation... My expression was aimed at your wife and how predictable her behaviors are. Obviously, I have the benefit of not being in the eye of the hurricane like you are though. It's much easier to see from out here.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I understand, and I do empathize with your situation. Genuinely, I am sorry you have found yourself here.

I'm sorry if my message was misinterpreted.. I wasn't sighing or yawning at you or minimizing the situation... My expression was aimed at your wife and how predictable her behaviors are. Obviously, I have the benefit of not being in the eye of the hurricane like you are though. It's much easier to see from out here.
No worries. I'm getting great info from this forum and I appreciate all of you. I'm learning a lot and I'm sure I'll get the closure I'm looking for. I want to learn from other's mistake and careful decide my course. I'll keep you all posted.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sigh.... Yawn....

But, you knew that.
How to differentiate between true remorse from protecting herself? I have been receiving constant text messages from my WS since morning. Honestly it's annoying to see so many text messages. My good guess, the OM quit the game but I don't know why. Shall I contact the OMW to get more info. What should be my next steps?.

·
Banned
6,984 Posts
yes, contact OMW. See if she will be willing to help you. But don't bet on it.

have you found if their affair was physical ?

What was she messaging him ? Did the OM remove himself from the scenario ?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes, contact OMW. See if she will be willing to help you. But don't bet on it.

have you found if their affair was physical ?

What was she messaging him ? Did the OM remove himself from the scenario ?
The messages which I got from my WS are as follows:

1. I m a mature and wise person, would it be possible to have a big heart and forgive her.

2. She wants to provide kids with regular day to day life with parents, nothing fancy.

3 . She doesn't want any mediators, we both understand each other and can resolve this.

4 .she will spend rest of her life taking care of family and building the bricks which have been left unfulfilled and she is asking for a chance.

5. She now knows my value as I m not staying with her.

6 . This painful episode has taught her new lessons and how to appreciate simple things.

7. She learned her mistake in hard way and she has been humbled. There is going to be huge transformation in her.

Few more items. I have exactly copied what she texted me.

Most probably the OM and WS have talked and decided to quit, that my guess. But I don't know why. I will contact OMW and find out the details. The OMWs mother was suppose to come and fight for her daughter.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.