Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you may remember me from the spring/summer. I've suspected my wife of infidelity but can't pin point any concrete evidence until maybe now. She traveled on business back in sept and I checked her phone log. Low a behold one night at 10:15pm she called a number.

I did a google search of reverse phone lookups and it seems they give free basic info but if you want name and address they charge. I am willing to pay but would like the best info for my money.

Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
7,278 Posts
hey Jerry

Try Spokeo.com, that might help. You can also PM Shamwow because I think he was successful tracking down a phone number.

Good Luck

HM64

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hum how long was the call? Was other times it was called?
Thanks guys.

Her blackberry just show a call going out. Not length of call. I took a video of her call log on my iPhone and will do a check today if that number was called before.

The strange thing about it was she emailed me that night saying she was tired and going to bed at around 9:30pm. No call to me, just email.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
7,278 Posts
And sorry that you are still having to look.

Has the jerky neighbor dropped of any of his firewood off at your house yet???

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jerry,
I think you should PM badbane, as well.
Need I say, be very careful to find and gather evidences.
Oh yes, i am. Learned from my mistakes in the past about confronting with no evidence. She has no idea about GPS/VAR. both are well hidden.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And sorry that you are still having to look.

Has the jerky neighbor dropped of any of his firewood off at your house yet???
No firewood but he borrowed power washer last weekend. Texted me asking. I told him its in shed. My son said "neighbor" is here for power washer. My wife heard that and asked why he needed it. I said he texted me asking to borrow it. Seen her looking out side door to see if he was still getting it but he left. About 20 minutes later she asked to use my phone to lookup something on google and after she was done I noticed my text app opened and apparently she was looking at what he texted me.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
???

I can't imagine being bothered to look at a text like that from a neighbor.

I'm sorry things haven't really changed. :(

Or do you have some improvements to report?
Yeah, she doesn't know I seen her at door or seen that she peeked at the text.

Improvements, well I would have to say yes. But that's because I don't let her walk all over me like in the past. MMSG and my Map are still going on. I do notice her trying to up her sex rank by doing sit ups and squats.(not a hard, full workout) Thing is, she is already in good shape but for some reason she is trying to get her abs to show more definition.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Many of you may remember me from the spring/summer. I've suspected my wife of infidelity but can't pin point any concrete evidence until maybe now. She traveled on business back in sept and I checked her phone log. Low a behold one night at 10:15pm she called a number.

I did a google search of reverse phone lookups and it seems they give free basic info but if you want name and address they charge. I am willing to pay but would like the best info for my money.

Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
Jerry

Couple of suggestions ----

Why don't you just call the number?

If you have a home phone line -- dial *67 first and make sure you get a 2nd dial tone. This will turn off caller id and your number will not be displayed.

If you have a friend who knows about this situation -- borrow their phone and call the number.

Just something to think about.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Jerry

Couple of suggestions ----

Why don't you just call the number?

If you have a home phone line -- dial *67 first and make sure you get a 2nd dial tone. This will turn off caller id and your number will not be displayed.

If you have a friend who knows about this situation -- borrow their phone and call the number.

Just something to think about.
:iagree:

Call it from a phone not linked to you. I've done this before. If you can, arrange to call from some random business phone, or even a stranger's cell (tell them it's an emergency) - whatever you need to do.

When they answer, say "I'm sorry did I get Mark, or Jim?" They might say neither, or say, "No, this is XXX, who is this?" (so you'll have a name) And then just apologize that it's the wrong number. The other person will be mildly annoyed but dismiss it as a wrong number and not even think about it. But on the off chance they did, the phone isn't linked to you in any way.

And if it's a woman, you are probably okay - it's likely some friend. It would be helpful if you knew how long the call was for. If only like 1 minute - it could have been anything and I would dismiss it. But if like 30 minutes or something, that's suspicious.

·
Registered
166 Posts
spokeo is hit and miss. Heck I entered my # on there, and it brought up the wrong info.

either way, if your worried about it showing up on your account, i have a spokeo account, and can run the # if you wanna PM it to me.

There was also a website I found that you could enter the #, it called it from the PC, and then played the info back for you (like the voicemail message you get when you call a #) It shows up as some weird # so they have no idea who is calling, and usually think its a telemarketer, so they don't answer, and you get the voicemail greeting. Unfortunatley I can't remember what the website is.

good luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If it is a cell phone, you can try spydialer-dot-com. The call will got directly to the voice mail of the cell phone and the program records it. If you are lucky, the person has set up a personal VM message and you know who it it. You can try it first on your own cell phone to see how it works (it's free)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Jerry,
I think you should PM badbane, as well.
Need I say, be very careful to find and gather evidences.
I am lurking.

LOL just thought I would chime in. I see some red flag here with her behavior. Thought becareful jumping to conclusions. You wanna treat this like a police investigation. So chalk the behavior as a person of interest. I Think since you have a phone number you can now go to the online phone records. AT&T phone records go back 16 months. I am sure most carriers have similar logging. Look up the online logs, then sort them by phone number. See if there is a pattern of calls.

IF you think she is using the phone for her extra marital stuff. The phone records should always be the first stop. A lot of people do the dumb thing of posting their phone number online. Before you pay money on a reverse lookup.

(guys if you post a phone number online only post your business number not a personal number. If you personal number is on a business card that's okay but don't put it online or someone might post it somewhere and next thing you know you have ten thousand text messages, a full voicemail, and 250 missed calls. and a phone bill to match.)

So you go online get the phone records then you sort by number. You are looking for people your wife calls close to, or more than you. Next step is to sort the calls by duration. You are looking for any numbers that are called consistently for excessive durations. I'd say the ten minute mark is a good number to go by. Then once you have the numbers by frequency and duration, you want to determine who the number most frequently called AND the longest duration. Start from the top work you way down.

If google doesn't turn up anything just do a fake call back. I just got called from this number I was just wondering who this is and what regards the call was for. See if you can get them to give you their first and last name.

Call spoofing is kind of complex your best bet is to call from your phone since he won't have your number. Remember *69 though folks.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. I am using spy dialer.
It's her work phone so any records are not allowed to be seen.
Just what calls are on there her phone.

I paid $15 for Spokeo since I did not want to bother you guys with 20 or so numbers.

Yes, the behavior of her when the neighbor texted me is strange to say the least. Why would she make the effort to walk over to the side door and see if he is still here and to make up a story to see my phone and purposely read his text. BTW, his number is not on her phone in any contact list or being shown called in the last year.

If any number does look suspicious I will call it from a friends house.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Thanks everyone. I am using spy dialer.
It's her work phone so any records are not allowed to be seen.
Just what calls are on there her phone.

I paid $15 for Spokeo since I did not want to bother you guys with 20 or so numbers.

Yes, the behavior of her when the neighbor texted me is strange to say the least. Why would she make the effort to walk over to the side door and see if he is still here and to make up a story to see my phone and purposely read his text. BTW, his number is not on her phone in any contact list or being shown called in the last year.

If any number does look suspicious I will call it from a friends house.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, but Jerry, I thought you were going to check on that one number she called at 10:30pm after she "went to bed"?

What happened to that?

Regarding the neighbor - looking outside to see someone digging around in your shed isn't a big deal in my book.

Regarding the text she wanted to see...she already knows you are suspicious about him and her, right? She may very well be hypersensitive to whatever communications are going on between you and him because of that.

·
Premium Member
10,656 Posts
Yes, but Jerry, I thought you were going to check on that one number she called at 10:30pm after she "went to bed"?

What happened to that?

Regarding the neighbor - looking outside to see someone digging around in your shed isn't a big deal in my book.

Regarding the text she wanted to see...she already knows you are suspicious about him and her, right? She may very well be hypersensitive to whatever communications are going on between you and him because of that.
It all started with her missing bc pills as I recall right?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.