Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Have you tried back massages and sees where it leads to? She'd be grateful for the relaxation...If she's still not in the mood after a good massage, I'm guessing she'll at least oblige to 'watch/help caress you/wouldn't mind you caressing her' while you are able to masturbate...
That way you both still feel connected...don't lose track of each other sexually...and yet she's not really having to physically do much...

Once you're done, you can playfully whisper into her ear 'A few weeks after this little one comes out, I'm going to make sure you pay me back for all this with interest!' and then conclude with an 'I love you'

Btw, answer to your original question - pregnancy brought my drives back to normal as I had hormonal issues prior to it with very irregular cycles....
Pregnancy 1 husband was not ready to oblige at all as it was a difficult pregnancy and he was paranoid of falling on the bump while doing the act...2nd one we did it every now and again (not frequently as he was still a bit worried about baby)...however doing it twice at 41+ weeks was what finally made the lil one wanna come out from his comfy shell...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.